I'd like to report players not respecting a player AKA Me

3 posters

Go down

I'd like to report players not respecting a player AKA Me Empty I'd like to report players not respecting a player AKA Me

Post by Beeliever 6/1/2017, 7:58 pm

GrizzlyGamez, FrostyGamer246 Have been disrespecting me.

If ya'll know me I HATE being called Berry and Q10Stein did it once but once I said to stop because he just called me berry once he stopped. But these two boys/girls aren't stopping and now I eel that I've broken A BIG RULE from so many caps.. PLEASE Make them stop I gave them options of what to call me Strx, Candy, or Mia but they WONT STOP. Please hurry,
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

I'd like to report players not respecting a player AKA Me Empty Re: I'd like to report players not respecting a player AKA Me

Post by Costaryka 6/1/2017, 8:14 pm

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsC-_FJ1yevVirwLjeadBX6jXNGwsg

these are 6 pictures that I snagged with my phone, just to show some of it happening
Costaryka
Costaryka
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

I'd like to report players not respecting a player AKA Me Empty Re: I'd like to report players not respecting a player AKA Me

Post by Emna 6/1/2017, 9:23 pm

They have been warned and are on thin ice. Don't worry, thanks so much for the report!
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down