This isn't to report a player but to report a glitch? I couldn't find the topic...

5 posters

Go down

This isn't to report a player but to report a glitch? I couldn't find the topic... Empty This isn't to report a player but to report a glitch? I couldn't find the topic...

Post by Beeliever 5/2/2017, 1:04 pm

All of my money is gone and QuartzKoi said he has more money? So if a mod could get on soon that would really help??? TY-Candy
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

This isn't to report a player but to report a glitch? I couldn't find the topic... Empty Re: This isn't to report a player but to report a glitch? I couldn't find the topic...

Post by QuartzKoi 5/2/2017, 2:30 pm

Note: I did not gain money, I forgot to take into account voting.
QuartzKoi
QuartzKoi
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

This isn't to report a player but to report a glitch? I couldn't find the topic... Empty Re: This isn't to report a player but to report a glitch? I couldn't find the topic...

Post by ThunderHorse 5/2/2017, 3:18 pm

There was a post earlier about a glitch that gave you pretty much infinite money. Mad said accounts were cleared so he probably erased the whole servers currency to prevent it from being exploited.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 5/2/2017, 6:47 pm

ThunderHorse wrote:There was a post earlier about a glitch that gave you pretty much infinite money. Mad said accounts were cleared so he probably erased the whole servers currency to prevent it from being exploited.

I cleared the top three accounts yesterday evening.
I don't remember which ones, but if you had an absurd amount of money (we are talking in the billions or higher) then chances are it was wiped.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeliever 5/3/2017, 2:14 pm

I didn't have an absurd amount I had 2k but it's fixed Emna helped me. Thank you anyway!
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot 5/3/2017, 8:47 pm

I would like to mention that I was gone for about a week and only recently got back on. When I left I had 16,000 ish and now that I have come back on I randomly checked and have 32,000 ish. Didn't know about the glitch, only thought perhaps someone was feeling charitable towards me. So in the case charity was not involved I guess it is up to staff whether I keep what I have or not? Just thought I'd mention it!
Suscabot
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down