Grief Report

3 posters

Go down

Grief Report Empty Grief Report

Post by darkeflame 12/11/2011, 4:22 pm

So once again I'm reporting that my home and surrounding area has been griefed TWICE in the last two days. Whoever has done this has taken almost everything out of my chest killed all of mine and falcon's pigs and took all of our wheat. They also broke into our mineshaft. I am appalled at the fact that people are to lazy to gather materials for themselves and instead steal from people who worked hard to obtain those resources. I mean seriously! How hard is it to chop down a tree and do it all on your own? Not very, we all do it in single player mode for crying out loud!! When you grief you arn't cool! Griefing never was and NEVER will be cool! Also Ariley if its not to much trouble can we please have a whitelist again? Thanks for reading, hope this get solved without too much trouble.

darkeflame
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Grief Report Empty Re: Grief Report

Post by Davidmich 12/11/2011, 4:31 pm

Yes, greifers suck big time. However, there are steps you can take to mitigate their actions.

LOCK your chests! We have the Lockette plugin, use it. Just type [private] on the top line of a sign, make sure it's near the chest, and it will only let you get into it.

Keep your most valuable stuff on your personal inventory, that way when you log out, it stays safe.

Take pics of the damage, get an admin to run Logblock, that way we'll know who griefed, and banhammer their stupid asses!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Grief Report Empty Re: Grief Report

Post by darkeflame 12/11/2011, 4:54 pm

Grief Report 2011-110 Grief Report 2011-112 Grief Report 2011-114

pics of the damage

darkeflame
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down