7 posters

Go down

whoviangurl's jrmod app Empty whoviangurl's jrmod app

Post by doggreen781 7/1/2014, 7:58 pm

Minecraft username:
whoviangurl
Real name (recommended):
 Grace

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: about...I think since...I guess and go with around September or December?

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Forever! I love it here! You guys are my secound family!!! Smile 

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: I was told that people can vouch afterwards to I probably go with that.
Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I care about oasis. I want it to be the safest, most amazing place that it can be, like it was when I entered....I loved it here. I think about it everynight! You guys are my second family. I want to protect this.  Surprised 
doggreen781
doggreen781
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://thatcrazymomentwhen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

whoviangurl's jrmod app Empty Re: whoviangurl's jrmod app

Post by Zaba2810 7/1/2014, 8:33 pm

I don't mean to be rude or anything... but your app was really short and most apps are incredibly long and pretty convincing and strong... If I were you I would revise the app.
Zaba2810
Zaba2810
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by biocreeper187 7/1/2014, 9:00 pm

I also Don't mean to be Rude Yet what Zaba Said And You joined in March 2014
biocreeper187
biocreeper187
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 7/1/2014, 9:37 pm

Not trying to be mean  but you are way to short time wise and this app is way to short. A couple sentences will not tell staff why you should be one besides most staff have been here over 4 months to a year. Wait another 3-5 months then reapply and really bump up your app
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Candigurl198530 7/2/2014, 2:30 am

biocreeper187 wrote:I also Don't mean to be Rude Yet what Zaba Said And You joined in March 2014
 The app doesnt ask when you join. The app asks how long she has been playing on the server. I had been playing on oasis since 1.6.4 but didnt join until like February of this year.

Also I am confused as to y dogreen is filling out the app with someone elses name on it. I thought only the accont holder could make member apps so why is possible for someone to make a mod app for someone else?

Last edited by Candigurl198530 on 7/2/2014, 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : different applicant)

Candigurl198530
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 7/2/2014, 2:42 am

Candigurl198530 wrote:
biocreeper187 wrote:I also Don't mean to be Rude Yet what Zaba Said And You joined in March 2014
 The app doesnt ask when you join. The app asks how long she has been playing on the server. I had been playing on oasis since 1.6.4 but didnt join until like February of this year.

Also I am confused as to y dogreen is filling out the app with someone elses name on it. I thought only the accont holder could make member apps so why is possible for someone to make a mod app for someone else?
Forum join date=join date. This rule goes for anything above member apps. When you join the forums, thats when you actually join the community. We really don't care much about the game without the community, so we don't care how long you've played the game. We care how long you've been in the community.

And I think Dogreen might be whoviangirl's forum name (not sure on that). If not, then this should probably be locked.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Candigurl198530 7/2/2014, 2:46 am

I understand that forum date is the join date. If you read the app it doenst ask when you joined. It asks how long you have been playing in the server. I see many people get bent out of shape about the answers, but if you read the app they are responding the way they should.

Candigurl198530
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaScary 7/2/2014, 2:48 am

Doggreen and whovian share the same account. Also your official join date is your forum account date. You haven't been here long enough so I will lock this and you can pm me in a few months to unlock it.
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down