JrMod App

4 posters

Go down

JrMod App Empty JrMod App

Post by LEDEvolution 1/30/2016, 7:53 pm

Minecraft username:LEDEvolution

Real name (recommended): Greyson Madden

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: For about a week to 2

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Until I quit minecraft or until I get bored (which I don't get easily)

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:I didn't talk to any/None were on the server when I filled this out

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I am a very good at taking orders and helping anyone who needs it. also, I don't abuse power that is given to me which makes me a very trusted player. I just feel I can help out the community well if im a jrmod

LEDEvolution
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

JrMod App Empty Re: JrMod App

Post by purplert 1/30/2016, 8:18 pm

Your should application tells people a lot about you! I would suggest looking at applications that have been accepted. To be able to apply for JrMod, you have to have played this server for 4 months, and be the Trusted rank or above.

This by no means is a rejection from the server, people love seeing people eager to help out so soon! I would just suggest to wait a bit, be active in the comminuty, then re-apply! :)
purplert
purplert
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/30/2016, 10:32 pm

Just to add something a bit more legible, staff applications are taken under hefty deliberation. If we just let every 12 year old have admin, Oasis wouldnt be much of a server worth playing on, cha kno. However, if you are actually interested in joining staff, just give it some time and dedication. Thats all you need.

Now lets try to avoid the bandwagon party here and leave it at that, yes?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Espartemos 1/30/2016, 10:48 pm

I am locking this app because I think everything that should be said has been along with the fact that you currently do not hold trusted rank (which is required to apply for staff). Please contact staff to unlock this once you earn trusted or feel free to apply again!
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down