Maskira
AJ327
6 posters

Go down

AJ327 JrMod Application  Empty AJ327 JrMod Application

Post by AJ327 8/6/2014, 1:00 am

Minecraft username: AJ327

Real name (recommended): Andrew Triunfo

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Joined on 6-25-12. Of this date, I've been on the server for 2 years, 1 month, and 3 days. 

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Until minecraft gets taken over by a new game. 

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: Havn't asked any staff if they would vouch for me yet. 

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: 

Well to start off, I've been with the Oasis for a long time and I feel I've been through many great experiences and have learned many new things from many players here. I have gone through many achievements and have met many nice and friendly people in the server. I feel I've matured over time from being an immature 12, to a mature and helpful player.

I am quite active in the server. It's the main server I play on everyday. Anytime I have free time, I try my hardest to get on Oasis to play. One thing I love about Oasis is that you never get bored because there are many things to do, many players to talk to, and a great community.  I'm a very trustworthy person and I always tell the truth. I'm also very loyal to the server. I'm very responsible and I can take the blame if I ever mess up. 

I also know the rules very well and I always enforce them. I know how to treat people with respect as a person no matter the thing they have done. I also always stick to my word. If I make a promise, I will keep that promise. I'm a very helpful person. I love it when I answer a question by a player. It makes me feel good when I know I've helped someone with their problem which is why I feel staff is a great position for me.

I am very mature. Even thought I am of a young age, I act mature in chat and always stay calm even if the situation is very frustrating. I never go off key because as a staff member, I need to show example to other players on how to act as a responsible player.
I feel I'm easy to talk to and I'm a open player to anyone. I know how to handle many situations with ease.  One thing I feel I'm strong with is learning from others and always getting better in what I do. I never give up and I am very loyal. 

I may not be the best candidate but I will try my hardest to do my best and be a great staff member! Thank you for reading Wink 

- Andrew 
AJ327
AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

AJ327 JrMod Application  Empty Re: AJ327 JrMod Application

Post by Maskira 8/6/2014, 4:34 am

I think you should try to make your application a bit longer if your truly serious about this(Im not saying you're not) But other than that you're fun/active although you are have some issues with internet connection to the server. I hope you get it sorted out soon!!

Its a Vouch from me!!
Maskira
Maskira
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 8/6/2014, 11:11 am

i dont know why i didnt do this earlier, but dawg
AJ327 JrMod Application  Vouch
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 8/6/2014, 11:15 am

VOUCH from me
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by AJ327 8/7/2014, 11:16 am

First bump. I just want any feedback from staff or any player. Thanks!
AJ327
AJ327
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

AJ327 JrMod Application  Empty AJ's JrMod app

Post by retkojy 8/7/2014, 2:20 pm

VOUCH! just bring up the activity a bit

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 8/7/2014, 6:55 pm

Just came back from inactivity. I'm not vouching right now. After a couple months of activity again, I will reconsider my choice, being you are still as awesome as you were before you went inactive.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down