jrmod app :)

2 posters

Go down

jrmod app :) Empty jrmod app :)

Post by hkmnm 6/12/2016, 5:33 pm

Minecraft username: hkmnm

Real name (recommended): Erik L

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 1,5 years

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: everyday for at least 1 hour and i will play on the server for  at least 5 years more 

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: alvinb

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

im on everyday and im always helpful and very kind, i take serius things very serius but i really like to joke around,we are getting new people everyday and are growing and we always need more staff, i think im the guy for the jobb, so i always help new players and im very active, im online everyday for more then an hour and i help everyone, 
my main goal on the server will be to make people happy and use all my power to make the people happy. 
im often on the forums and trying to help and see what news is happening, i just want to be fair and ill watch over people to see so no one is hacking/cheating and ill make the server and coomunity clean from swearing and ill make the most i can to make the server big and famous, sometimes oasis makes my day and i just want people to feel the same thing i feel,
i respect everyone and im always happy and in a good mood, ive played since classic, im going to try to make every to follow the rules, 
to be staff on this server would be a dream come true, now i know im only 14 but dont underastemate the age, age is just a number 

msg if u need more information or if anything is wrong :)

hkmnm
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

jrmod app :) Empty Re: jrmod app :)

Post by Mity 6/12/2016, 7:21 pm

If I were you, I would add a bit more to your app to make it more convincing and less redundant. Also Alvin is not a staff. I suggest looking at other current/retired staff applications to get an idea of what to include in the application. Don't copy verbatim or paraphrase the other apps if you do take a look at them. Good luck though! Once you get vouches from staff members in the replies, you can edit your app and add their names where it tells you to list who (staff members) vouched for you.
Mity
Mity
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

http://mitychan.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down