tehfoolishnoob's Ban Appeal

3 posters

Go down

tehfoolishnoob's Ban Appeal Empty tehfoolishnoob's Ban Appeal

Post by FoolishNoob 2/10/2013, 1:46 am

Minecraft username: tehfoolishnoob

Mod/Admin who banned you: I'm sorry, i don't remember the person who banned me, it was some time last year.
The reason it took me so long to appeal is because, I was never told the forums existed by the staff member who banned me, and was unaware they'd even make a forum for it.
But I remember they said something like "YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG MARINE!", right before the ban.
i remember because it made me laugh...then sad face

Reason you were banned: Griefing

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: i didn't know i was griefing...
I mean I didnt know anyone still lived there,
I didnt even know what it was.
I found it when I went out to try and find animals for a farm,
I only took 2-3 blocks before I stopped messing with it.
I might even still have those blocks if the person i took them from wants them back!
I don't think i got rid of them, why would i?
And the person who banned me never gave me time to explain.
if he/she let me say somthing before right up banning me, i would have given them back to the person, apologised, and even tried to help with the build if they wanted.
also i would like to point out in the server rules,

Section I. Griefing

b. Consequences for Griefing
If you are caught griefing, or evidence has been submitted proving you have griefed,
you may be banned for a period of time as determined by the staff. If your griefing is on
a larger scale, it is likely that you may receive a permanent ban. If it is on a smaller scale, your ban time can last anywhere from a few hours up to one week.

I doubt 2-3 blocks is a large scale...
All I am asking is to please let me play on the server,
I will be more carefull to Respect other peoples builds
FoolishNoob
FoolishNoob
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

tehfoolishnoob's Ban Appeal Empty Re: tehfoolishnoob's Ban Appeal

Post by Davidmich 2/10/2013, 1:54 am

We have Logblock, so whoever banned you will know exactly how many blocks you griefed.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

tehfoolishnoob's Ban Appeal Empty Forgot

Post by FoolishNoob 2/10/2013, 2:12 am

I'm sorry i forgot to mention what the item was and where it was,

the item i took was redstone lamp

and the place was the desert area

the build was nothing but redstone lamps

hope that helps a little
FoolishNoob
FoolishNoob
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/10/2013, 2:34 am

you may be banned for a period of time as determined by the staff

First of all, we have many griefers every day so it's hard not to just ban them right away and let them appeal it. Second of all, that part of the rules I mentioned must have been missed by you. It's up to the staff that finds the grief to determine the amount of time, it doesn't matter how many blocks are griefed to some staff, myself included, because a griefer's a griefer. But, on the other hand your appeal seems pretty reasonable since you did admit to griefing, although you should have read the 'Griefing Defined' section of the rules since you seem to like quoting them, but not paying attention to them. Also, I was the one that banned you, judging by the message. I love to make random quotes and stuff to liven up the usually boring and miserable job of banning like 75% of the guests that come on simply to grief us.

I'll unban you, but you have to read the rules carefully. I know it's quite the chore and it may take a boring 10-20 minutes, but you have to remember that it's your job as a player to know them and to abide by them.

Also, I read them at least once a week to make revisions and stuff, and i've been doing that for like a year at least, so it's not like the rest of us don't read them.

PS: There isn't a meme or anything for it, but if there was, i'd imagine it'd go like this:
tehfoolishnoob's Ban Appeal RbQAIU2
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down