Ban Appeal

2 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by _sigh 10/11/2014, 11:08 pm

Minecraft username: _sigh

Mod/Admin who banned you: CaptnCupcake

Reason you were banned: "Mass griefing spree that was rolled back within seconds"

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: Since the end of May this year (2014) me and xOCMx's minecraft accounts have been hacked. We had a friend who we thought we could trust, but as soon as we disagreed with them on a certain topic, they decided it would be funny to hack our accounts to get revenge. We have both been without our accounts now for over four months, and we just recently got our accounts back after our " friend " realized what they did was not okay. We had no idea that any of this had happened, until today when we tried to join the server to resume playing, and were notified that we could not join because we were banned. I think that I should be unbanned because this incident was completely out of my control; I would never destroy someones hard work. I was always a honest and helpful player when I played on the server. If you unban me I will make sure you see that I am a great asset to this server, and that having me banned for something I did not do is unfair. Thank you for taking the time to read this.    Suspect

_sigh
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Cupcake 10/12/2014, 6:57 am

I have read this but need a bit more time to think on it.
 There was no way that this was done by one person :/ 
Plus I want to know why its been months with no appeal?
Answer these things honestly and I will give my decision in 24hrs.

Sorry hun but the logs are against your account. 
Please bear in mind that you are responsible for what happens on YOUR account. 

but I digress, Let me think on this a bit longer. 
Cupcake
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal Empty ban appeal

Post by _sigh 10/12/2014, 10:54 am

We are aware that this couldn't have been done by one person, they clearly had someone help them by getting on one of the accounts, while they were on the other. As for the reason for no appeal until now, is because we had no access to our accounts, we didn't even know we were banned. Our accounts were in their possession, from May 29th 2014, until October 9th 2014. We tried to log on to see that we were banned. Thank you for your consideration and I hope you make the right decision.

_sigh
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cupcake 10/12/2014, 12:15 pm

I really want to make something clear
YOU are responsible for your account.
 If you feel that you have been hacked or if you even THINK you have been hacked,
 then you need to notify staff, forums are a perfect place for that. 
Also it sounds like you guys need to change your pw's a few times. 
And then proceed to make sure they stay secret.

I really don't like that it took this long to appeal, but I'm going to accept your appeal,
with the warning that if this happens again its the end to your Oasis time.

Have a Nice Day :)

Cupcake

APPROVED
Cupcake
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down