Rayguy123's ban appeal (I can't use the appeal format cos I'm using my ipad

3 posters

Go down

Rayguy123's ban appeal (I can't use the appeal format cos I'm using my ipad Empty Rayguy123's ban appeal (I can't use the appeal format cos I'm using my ipad

Post by rayguy123 6/17/2012, 12:43 am

My minecraft username:rayguy123
The mod/admin who banned you:I forgot cos it's been half a year already
The reason you are banned:for cussing
Reason why u should be unbanned:well it's been like half a year now and i really want to come back because that's the place I can make a town I have been finding servers to call "home"
But this I's the only server I could build and stuff without getting griefed and I swear that I will never cuss or caps again in the server if u unban me

HOPE YOU WILL UNBAN ME Smile
rayguy123
rayguy123
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Rayguy123's ban appeal (I can't use the appeal format cos I'm using my ipad Empty Re: Rayguy123's ban appeal (I can't use the appeal format cos I'm using my ipad

Post by Kevo235 6/17/2012, 1:19 am

This is why you are banned as well as Here.

These
Three
Links

are why you will not be unbanned. I'd like to lock the topics now, but i'd like to see what kind of response you can possibly have to this much evidence against you.

Tl;dr: you're probably not getting unbanned. Try to give me an actual reason to give you a third chance.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Rayguy123's ban appeal (I can't use the appeal format cos I'm using my ipad Empty Re: Rayguy123's ban appeal (I can't use the appeal format cos I'm using my ipad

Post by Kevo235 6/17/2012, 1:21 am

Also, one more little thing. A retired Moderator named Taccypoo has a personal experience to share.

Taccypoo on the last link wrote:Well, let me start off by saying how happy Oasis is since he left. I'm not sure who out of us had the misfortune to be on when Rayguy was, but I'm fairly certain all of them will say the same thing as me.

Rayguy is the rudest, most disrespectful potty mouth I have seen on Oasis. He was constantly swearing, picking fights with respectable members and being a downright pain in the ass. He was temp banned one or twice before the perma ban for the same reason. THAT was your second chance, and you blew it.
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Rayguy123's ban appeal (I can't use the appeal format cos I'm using my ipad Empty ..

Post by rayguy123 6/17/2012, 2:25 am

Well why not this when I go to the server you just perma mute me :D and everyone can play happily ever after
rayguy123
rayguy123
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 6/17/2012, 2:46 am

No.

Topic locked.

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down