Ban appeal

2 posters

Go down

Ban appeal Empty Ban appeal

Post by Valtrai 4/19/2019, 12:34 pm

Minecraft username: Valtrai

Mod/Admin who banned you: 4emersons

Reason you were banned: Griefing/Stealing/Disrespecting/Lying to staff

Reason you believe you should be unbanned: First of all, I understand why I got banned, and I admit I lied about most things I griefed, I did place that sign, I lied about owning the diamonds house, and I lied about not stealing an iron ingot. I was also disrespectful to a builder when I joined so I apologize for that behaviour. Although in my humble opinion I returned everything I  griefed and stole, I must confess that before returning it I lied continously to the mod, and that is the main reason why I think I got banned, for lying. I was given a lot of opportunities, and it was because I was given so many opportunities that I thought I was never going to be banned. I was wrong, and now that I know that staff is not afraid of banning me, I wont behave like that again (if I get unbanned). Last but not least I sincerely feel bad for the way I treated 4emersons (disrespecting him and trying to fool him), and that is why I would like to apologize, I am sorry and it wont happen again. You gave me lots of chances and I didnt change my behaviour, but now that I had a time to reflect and read the rules, I will try to amend my errors and not repeat this again, even if I dont get unbanned. 
Sincerely, Valtrai (sorry for my spelling mistakes).

Valtrai
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Ban appeal Empty Re: Ban appeal

Post by 4emersons 4/28/2019, 2:21 am

Hey Valtrai, sorry for taking so long to respond to this. I have decided to change the ban to a temporary ban lasting 2 weeks. You have been banned about 9 days so far, so the ban will lift 5 days from now. 

You're on thin ice. Read the rules and follow them. If you continue to grief and break other rules when the ban gets lifted, you will be banned again.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down