HeyImNicku's Oasian Application!!

5 posters

Go down

HeyImNicku's Oasian Application!!  Empty HeyImNicku's Oasian Application!!

Post by HeyImNicku 8/12/2021, 7:25 am

Minecraft Username: HeyImNicku

How Long have you been playing on this server?: I have been playing since I think 2015 or 2016 not too sure, but around there!

How often do you plan on playing on THIS server?: I mostly plan on playing during the night because of my job, BUT I have no plans on stopping anytime soon! 

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Emna said she would gladly vouch for me! That being said, I am open to any other staff members that are willing to vouch for me!

Why do you deserve Oasian status?: Here are some reasons as to why I think I deserve the Oasian status!

Activity: I have been a long time active player of the oasis smp server since early 1.8! I currently work, but when I'm not working, I spend a lot of my free time on the server! I at least play a couple hours a day on the server, and on my days off I play a lot more!

friendliness: I Love making new friends on the server and participate in things such as VC calls and private messages with other players! I have even met some of my closest online friends through Oasis and have been pals with them for YEARS! I also chat often in the community!

Helpfulness: I always make it an effort of keep an eye out in chat to see if anyone needs help! I'm always willing to help others or offer advise to other players! 

Reason for applying: I've just been on this server for so long (Practically all my teen years), and feel like I'm ready to be an Oasian! Oasis is my favorite survival server and I plan on playing on this server for a very long time and have so many plans for this server! Not only that, but I also want to be a player that people know to ask help from. I made some mistakes on this server and I want to be there to provide advice to new players so they don't do the things I did.

I love you Thank you for taking some time to read my application for Oasisan! I love you
HeyImNicku
HeyImNicku
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

HeyImNicku's Oasian Application!!  Empty Vouch

Post by shooshfrog 8/12/2021, 8:15 am

Vouch for nicku!  Smile Smile Smile
shooshfrog
shooshfrog
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

HeyImNicku's Oasian Application!!  Empty Re: HeyImNicku's Oasian Application!!

Post by leonalthelion 8/12/2021, 10:32 am

Vouch!
leonalthelion
leonalthelion
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by HealthMagazine 8/12/2021, 1:56 pm

Vouch!
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Akaandu 8/16/2021, 8:48 pm

vouch
Akaandu
Akaandu
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down