Application for Oasian

2 posters

Go down

Application for Oasian Empty Application for Oasian

Post by mc_instinct 9/7/2020, 1:10 am

Minecraft username: mc_instinct

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I have been playing since late 2017.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: About 5-6 days a week with 2+ hours each day.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): None atm Im not close to any one on the server except for 3 people. Two T+ and one other Oasian.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:
I feel like I deserve this role because I've been on this server for a while and feel like I have a really good grasp on what is right and wrong and would love to help out with everything as much as I can. I have helped out multiple people not only with helping building stuff for people but with helping lots with whats needed for them to have a more enjoyable time playing on the server. Once I've played on the server for a while I knew I wanted to play on it for a while and have enjoyed all the people playing with, and hopefully can get Oasian and can grow a bigger friendship with everyone on the server!

mc_instinct
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Application for Oasian Empty Re: Application for Oasian

Post by Agwyn 11/19/2021, 7:51 pm

As you have been inactive in-game for 3+ months I am locking this application due to inactivity.

Please message Staff in-game if you wish to have your application unlocked.

Thank you.
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down