Application for oasian :))

3 posters

Go down

Application for oasian :)) Empty Application for oasian :))

Post by Natalie220505 12/12/2021, 2:12 pm

Minecraft username:
Natalie220505

How long have you been playing on this server?
Honestly I don't know exactly how many years. But my guess is around 8 years. It was the 2nd server I ever joined so it must have been late 2012 or early 2013. But according to forums since '19 - and I'll be honest, I did not know what forums were before I got my member title, hence the lateness.

How often fo you plan on being on this server?
Well long. As I said I've already been playing on here for around 8 years and counting. I took a short break, but I'm back again ready for more.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you.
I'll be honest again. When I'm writing this no staff is online, so let's hope somebody will vouch under this :)) 

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?
I've been a trustworthy player for many years. Always checking in on people when online to see if everyone is good. And I want to play a bigger part of the community. Also, as I said, recently got back into playing and I've seen a lot of new players and getting to know them has been lovely. And since I'm back I don't plan on stopping again for now. 

I feel like, when playing, it isn't just about the game. This server is also about the community I think, which isn't often you see that. Everyone knows everyone and that's one of the reasons why I enjoy the server so much. You come on here ready to get building - but at the same time you talk with the people, to just follow along in their conversation which I would call 'hygge' - one of the great danish terms. 

Well, that's all I have to say for me. Thank you for reading and maybe considering me for the next oasian :)) have a lovely day out there

Natalie220505
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Application for oasian :)) Empty Re: Application for oasian :))

Post by Trai1 12/15/2021, 10:34 am

VOUCH
Trai1
Trai1
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by King_Ralphio 12/30/2021, 12:52 am

VOUCH!
King_Ralphio
King_Ralphio
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down