Oasian Application - patuator

2 posters

Go down

Oasian Application - patuator Empty Oasian Application - patuator

Post by patuator 10/24/2020, 4:20 pm

Minecraft username: patuator

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 5 years and 10 months. I joined in December 2014.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I’m usually on 4-6 days a week for at least 3 hours.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Please leave any vouches in the replies below :)

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:

I try my best to help out players in any way I can. Whether it is giving them a tp, helping them mine out an area or just giving them an item they need, I’ll always try to be of assistance. I was very active on the 1.13 Skyblock server and would often give other players advice on what to do, what farms to build and the best money making methods I could find. I have created warp points for the community to use and have made a shop plot that has shown to be very popular with the player base. I have quite a few different farms on the server which I am happy to let other players use so long as they abide by the rules :p. I was also very active on the official Oasis FTB a few years back and was a moderator on the more recent unofficial modded servers. I am also currently a part of the team which created and held the Griefhouse event hosted at the August 2020 promotions. Working on Griefhouse is a lot of fun and I hope to be able to work on more server/community projects as an oasian.

I try my best to attend as many of the events on the server as possible. Promos, Griefhouse and Build-Off are all incredibly fun events even if I don’t win them because ultimately those events are not at all about the final outcome. My favourite part of the promos is how we all congratulate each other on our achievements, along with our conversations about warm and cold grass. Griefhouse is not about getting the best loot and killing other players, its about working together to completely demolish the arena until there’s nothing left. I’ll always attend these events because I absolutely love the family dynamic displayed by the community.

Since the beginning of the 1.13 map (late 2018 if I remember correctly), I have been trying to be much more active in the community as a whole rather than just on the Minecraft server. So I joined voice chat on discord (despite being too scared to actually talk) since this is where a lot of other events take place. I eventually started talking and had some of the best experiences playing games like Among Us and Cards Against Humanity with the staff and players. I genuinely cant see myself ever forgetting about Oasis since its been such a big part of my life.

Overall, do I deserve Oasian status? I don’t know. That’s not up to me to decide, it's up to you, the person reading this post :).

(I had another paragraph written about how Oasis has always been a place where I felt comfortable to talk about things in my personal life and how its always felt like more than just a server, but I felt like I was rambling on too much. I’ve probably already lost 50% of my readers lol, so if you did manage to read to the end, just know that I appreciate you very much :D)
patuator
patuator
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Oasian Application - patuator Empty Re: Oasian Application - patuator

Post by Puffer2004 10/24/2020, 5:08 pm

VOUCH
Puffer2004
Puffer2004
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger