Bluespeedy11 Oasian application

3 posters

Go down

Bluespeedy11 Oasian application Empty Bluespeedy11 Oasian application

Post by bluespeedy11 8/17/2020, 10:11 am

Username?-Bluespeedy11

How long have you played on Oasis?-My join date is almost five and a half years with breaks here and there.

How long do you plan to be on Oasis?- I have no idea

Any staff vouching for you?-no yet

Why do you deserve oasian? What sets you apart from other trusted? -Experience: I have been playing oasis for 5+ years and have good knowledge of server feature's from 1.8 to now
Growing Up: When I first began the server, I had never played Minecraft multiplayer before and I wanted to have fun with others, Oasis gave that to ten year old me how smp worked and why challenge between groups can be fun. After that, 1.9 snapshot came out and I remember greifing my sister and her friends angering staff, and almost getting banned. After 1.9 snapshot and into the real server, those events (minorly) traumatized me into becoming more respectful and becoming more aware of my actions. then at the beginning of the water update, my old computer broke and I took a couple month break until recently I got a new computer and I rejoined just in time for 1.16
(kinda) helpful: After the 1.9 event, I tried to interact with the server through the 1.9 elytra hide and seek event and helping people who asked. I remember trying to create a walls mini game and falling due to my lack of resources. Today, I still try to help people in chat

bluespeedy11
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Bluespeedy11 Oasian application Empty Re: Bluespeedy11 Oasian application

Post by Lina 8/17/2020, 5:16 pm

Bluespeedy11 Oasian application 0z7k43m
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down