Goodgirlvicky's Oasian Application :O

4 posters

Go down

Goodgirlvicky's Oasian Application :O Empty Goodgirlvicky's Oasian Application :O

Post by goodgirlvicky 5/22/2020, 7:15 pm

Minecraft username: Used to be vichood1996 but now its goodgirlvicky

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About 15 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As much as I could. I do plan on entering Law School and I have to work but at least 3 times a week

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you: I haven't asked anyone because I don't really wanna ask for favors, so ill let it to them to decide if they want to or not. But everything would be appreciated

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?:

Let me start with a little introduction!

Hi! My name is Victoria, (most people call me Vic or Vicky), I am almost 2 decades old. (19 as of the 22th of may 2020). I'm from Quebec, Canada. My first language is french but I'm fluent in English. I'm kind of an introvert sometimes but once you know me, its a complete different story, I have a hard time making friends because of my bipolar disorder. I know that term can be a little scary, basically for me it just puts me in a very dark place, depression.

When I logged in for the first I didn't know really what I was getting myself into. I was starting a new chapter of my life. I met some incredible people who taught me a lot. And I want to shared that back with as many players as I can. I love helping and also I love listening, give advices. That's the type of person that I am. I can be a friend on the server and outside of the server. My dms are always open. I'm not a hostile person. I want this community to stay. The world is very cruel and I want to help make it a better place.

As of the mistakes I made in the past, I don't think there's really any good excuses for mistakes, you just have to learn from them and move on, that's what I did, I made mistakes, I haven't been always the best version of myself that I can be but I have improved, I think ? Just kidding I know I did.

I'm not very good at text and stuff even thought I wrote a book lmao. Well I guess that's it !

To anyone reading this, Thank you :)

Victoria, Vic, Vicky xx
goodgirlvicky
goodgirlvicky
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Goodgirlvicky's Oasian Application :O Empty Re: Goodgirlvicky's Oasian Application :O

Post by squd3 5/22/2020, 7:45 pm

ide vouch
squd3
squd3
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Goodgirlvicky's Oasian Application :O Empty Re: Goodgirlvicky's Oasian Application :O

Post by SophcicleXD 5/22/2020, 9:26 pm

V O U C H :D <3

SophcicleXD
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by goodgirlvicky 5/22/2020, 9:27 pm

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD <3
goodgirlvicky
goodgirlvicky
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyedon 5/24/2020, 4:59 pm

Vouch! =D
Cyedon
Cyedon
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down