Oasis has Officially Reset!!! Here are the details.

2 posters

Go down

Oasis has Officially Reset!!! Here are the details. Empty Oasis has Officially Reset!!! Here are the details.

Post by madscientist032 3/3/2018, 2:25 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to the much anticipated and stupidly-overdue 1.12.2 reset!! Today is the start of bringing in a lot of new changes to the server. The most obvious change brought to you today is the introduction of a new map. Surface caves and ravines will be FAR more common, allowing players to easily get lost in the earth mining for materials.

We have plenty of upcoming changes planned, and you’ll understand why it took us so long to push out the reset. These changes include:
- New global warp system, allowing players to warp from minigames to smp and lobby all without having to type /server
- Reborn/revitalized RandomTP commands
- New plugins including BedWars and SkyWars
- Oasis’s own take on Mine-Z, called Oasis-Z (creative huh?)

As of right now, we have officially opened our doors to the new map. However – I need to make it absolutely clear of the following bugs that have already been identified:
- Backpack inventories have retained/persisted, instead of being reset.
- Portals do not work for players, only staff.
- RandomTP does not work (I’ve pulled it out for now ☹️ )
- Players cannot access shopworld (this one is on purpose, it’s a permissions configuration and we don’t want players in the world right now.)
- Endportal does not work.
- TAB displays JUST the server not the whole Bungee network.

For all issues that not reported above please respond below so that we can fix them.
Thanks for your patience and have fun.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Oasis has Officially Reset!!! Here are the details. Empty Re: Oasis has Officially Reset!!! Here are the details.

Post by 2iguys 3/3/2018, 2:46 pm

add new disguises to permissions, Polar bears, Parrots, Llamas
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Oasis has Officially Reset!!! Here are the details. Empty Re: Oasis has Officially Reset!!! Here are the details.

Post by 2iguys 3/3/2018, 2:47 pm

make me owner
2iguys
2iguys
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 3/9/2018, 10:56 am

Today's maintenance has fixed the following bugs:
- Portal access for players and staff
- Players now can access shopworld, nether, and the end!
- Warp applications are being accepted!

New bugs introduced:
- Some player homes that were created since the reset are being labelled as "invalid". I went through all player files and converted their home from the "reset world" to the "perma world" and this should have resolved MOST of the issues. If you are still having issues please let me know directly. We are unable to track player locations due to the reset of coreprotect DB as well.

For all issues that not reported above please respond below so that we can fix them.
Thanks for your patience.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down