Digiholic01's application for Oasian!!!

3 posters

Go down

Digiholic01's application for Oasian!!! Empty Digiholic01's application for Oasian!!!

Post by digiholic 12/23/2017, 3:20 pm

Minecraft username: digiholic01

Real name (recommended): Brianna Rankin

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: On this server, I have been playing for about 4 and a half years, I started around 7 nd a half

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I plan on to be on this server as often as possible! To be honest, that is about 3 times a week. Im very busy with school and soccer that i dont play minecraft as much as i used to. Yet, I try by very best to be on at least 3 times a week. No matter how long or how short, i am dedicated to being on this server as much as posible! I love you

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): Im not sure, I would rather say no body instead of lying!

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?: Well, I deserve Oasian status because I am not special. I am not an amazing builder and I am actualy pretty poor with a whopping 80 dollars in my balance. I am just an average, everyday player who  wants to be more. If I become Oasian, I woulld help people just like myself develop a talent or rank, increasing the amount of times they visit this server. Smile  Also, I try my best to improve the server in any way possible. I try to be kind to all players no matter their status. Thank you for reading my application! I hope you vouch for me and help me help you! Smile
digiholic
digiholic
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Digiholic01's application for Oasian!!! Empty Re: Digiholic01's application for Oasian!!!

Post by SeaFoam_ 12/25/2017, 1:27 pm

voch

SeaFoam_
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Digiholic01's application for Oasian!!! Empty Re: Digiholic01's application for Oasian!!!

Post by Nelseru 12/26/2017, 11:14 am

Vouch
Nelseru
Nelseru
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down