BABlaze
ThunderHorse
4emersons
JinxisJinxed
Emna
Lina
13 posters

Go down

Doodle's Long-Winded Oasian Application Empty Doodle's Long-Winded Oasian Application

Post by Guest 7/31/2017, 1:58 pm

Minecraft username:

TheMightyDoodle

Real name (recommended):

The United States

How long have you been playing on THIS server?:

I've been playing on this server for nearly three years, this August! (I believe it was my first server to join, too!)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

I plan to stay around this server as long as it is still kicking.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them):

I have not asked as of yet, but if anybody wants to vouch, I'd appreciate it!

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other players?:

With this being Oasis and all, I would be lying if I told others that this community weren't amazing. With that being said, it is quite hard to set myself apart from others since many of the players have done more to help the server than I have, because they have more resources to help people with than I currently do (like Raybii's End Farm, for example). I can, however, state what I have done for the community and hope for the best that it also applies to this prompt. I try to be a problem-solver, so that means that even the smallest obstacle can be overcome by a little bit of time. For example, LadyLynn/Jinx was working on a Nether portal system, and brought me (and some others) to look at it because she had run into a problem. She seemed upset by that, so I tried every possible way to fix the portal dilemma until it was fixed in order to make yet another Oasis member's experiences better. I also tend to look at some smaller, potential problems in order to keep others happy as well, for whenever I use the random teleport system and I stumble across a player's base, the obvious thing to do is explore. But when I see an unlocked chest, I'll investigate and see if they have anything that someone may want to take, and I send a friendly reminder to the owner of said chest to lock their chests so nobody will steal from them. Finally, and I know that this is long-winded and all, but my final point for this application is that I have no means whatsoever to harm the wellbeing of other players, even if they attack me for some reason. I keep a cool head about 99.98% of the time (the other .02% is probably ranting about video game design and whatnot). All in all, I suppose, one could say that I am "down to Earth," so there would be no reason to worry if I am going to change my mind on any this one day whatsoever. This server is incredible, the players and staff are equally so, and I am glad that I have been around here for nearly three years now. If I am not chosen to be a candidate, that is a-okay, but to whoever may take my place, good luck with the votes, and happy crafting.

Back to top Go down

Doodle's Long-Winded Oasian Application Empty Re: Doodle's Long-Winded Oasian Application

Post by Lina 7/31/2017, 2:06 pm

Henlo I remember you
Doodle's Long-Winded Oasian Application J3Hbvy9
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Doodle's Long-Winded Oasian Application Empty Re: Doodle's Long-Winded Oasian Application

Post by Emna 7/31/2017, 3:57 pm

Vouch! :')
Emna
Emna
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JinxisJinxed 7/31/2017, 6:26 pm

Doodle's Long-Winded Oasian Application Img_6711

Your presence around the Inn has been amazing! I love getting online to see all the new projects you've made (now including the totally awesome FREE cellar full of blocks of all sorts) and I don't know what I would have done had you not helped me with my portal problem. Thank you so much, and you have my vouch completely! One of the most deserving people I have met for this title.
JinxisJinxed
JinxisJinxed
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 8/1/2017, 1:48 am

I remember you from when I was active! Vouch
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 8/1/2017, 8:58 am

Vouch
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by BABlaze 8/1/2017, 1:14 pm

Blazevouch

BABlaze
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Doodle's Long-Winded Oasian Application Empty Thank You!

Post by Guest 8/1/2017, 9:13 pm

Thanks for the vouches so far, everyone! I really appreciate it!

Back to top Go down

Post by badlyy 8/10/2017, 4:26 pm

That is the longest and most detailed paragraph I have ever seen on these forums. This is also the best application I have read on these forums. Fantastic work, and good luck on becoming an Oasian! c:

~MangoesAreGreat~
badlyy
badlyy
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 8/11/2017, 2:19 am

VOUCH, you seem pretty cool
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Suscabot 8/12/2017, 11:51 pm

Vouch
Suscabot
Suscabot
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MiloTheFatCat 3/28/2018, 9:01 pm

Vouch
MiloTheFatCat
MiloTheFatCat
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine 3/28/2018, 10:44 pm

Holy guacamole! Take a vouch Doodle! And I love the App, Good-luck!
Blaine
Blaine
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMathSlayer 4/9/2018, 8:03 pm

Doodle's Long-Winded Oasian Application Giphy
may this vouch bump your application my dude, dont think we've forgotten yet.
TheMathSlayer
TheMathSlayer
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeliever 4/9/2018, 9:34 pm

I didn't even see this. Vouch a million times!
Doodle's Long-Winded Oasian Application Pushee11
Beeliever
Beeliever
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down