Oasian Application

3 posters

Go down

Oasian Application Empty Oasian Application

Post by Warper_Knight 11/22/2019, 7:14 pm

Minecraft username: Warper_Knight

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I joined August of 2017 and I payed regularly for a while then I took a break for months in 2018 and I got back on in 2019. So for a while.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Whenever I have free time, so about every other day or every 3rd day, until the server shuts down if it ever will.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you (This means you actually have to ask them): I am currently asking but I know some if not most of the staff and have known some retired aswell.

Why do you deserve Oasian status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I'm always friendly to people who get on Oasis and I try to help the new comers who wanted to try Oasis. I'm online mostly during late PST time and I always see people who need some help and I always offer if anyone needs help. I tell the new people who join what they can do things like apply for member and to be a bad person.

Warper_Knight
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Oasian Application Empty Re: Warper Knight Oasian App.

Post by TylerJohnGallic 11/23/2019, 3:24 pm

Haven't seen you very much. Don't know you very well. Nice guy.

Infodude's Overall Opinion: Sure.
TylerJohnGallic
TylerJohnGallic
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Oasian Application Empty Re: Oasian Application

Post by Agwyn 9/13/2020, 7:32 pm

As you have not been on the server in over 3 months I am closing and locking this application for the time being.

When you wish to have this thread unlocked, please message a staff member to unlock it.
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Oasian Application Empty Re: Oasian Application

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down