Hyunyoung's JrMod Application

5 posters

Go down

Hyunyoung's JrMod Application Empty Hyunyoung's JrMod Application

Post by Persephone 8/25/2016, 11:23 am

Minecraft username: Hyunnyoung

Real name (recommended): Sam

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: a bit over 2.5 years on SMP, 3 if you count that other server that doesn't count.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: I'm on quite often, plan to continue that. I also don't know a single person more active than me on teamspeak, if that's worth anything :P As for the long term, I don't have any plans of leaving any time soon.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: leaving that to replies.

Why do you deserve to be part of the Oasis Staff team? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

(To current staff): I am good friends with some of you, even to this day. I've worked with a few of you in the past, and I hope I left good impressions on you. I try to be personable, to joke around, and still do my job well. During my time as staff, I believe I accomplished that. Those of you I do not know, or those of you who I barely know, I hope I've left a good impression on you as well. I apologize to those who I just don't see enough to get to know. I am confident in my ability to return and I hope you would agree.

Some pros would include my experience. I was promoted to JrMod on Pixelmon during March of 2014. I went on to Moderator a few months later and continued on to SMP when Pixelmon was closed. I was Mod on SMP until around April I believe (a bit fuzzy on that). Nevertheless, I can at least say I've had at least a year of experience. I'm otherwise rather personable, I know to take a joke and don't easily lose my cool. I find these to be important qualities when dealing with the sometimes frustrating job of JrMod. 

The thing is that I understand we are operating under an almost entirely different set of plugins and features from when I staffed. I, however, don't see this as much of a downside; commands can be learned, but my overall experience of over a year of staffing cannot be taught. Hopefully you will agree with me! Thank you for your consideration~

Hyunyoung's JrMod Application Tumblr_mtv9ecZ3aa1rq40j2o1_250

Last edited by Hyunyoung on 8/25/2016, 4:53 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : [nothing happened])
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Hyunyoung's JrMod Application Empty Re: Hyunyoung's JrMod Application

Post by purplert 8/25/2016, 12:15 pm

vouch
purplert
purplert
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 8/25/2016, 3:43 pm

Vouch
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 8/26/2016, 12:23 am

Vouch!
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 8/26/2016, 3:48 pm

Locking at request of submitter as they have requested all future feedback/posts go to this thread instead.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down