Go down

JrMod Application - DialupConnection Empty JrMod Application - DialupConnection

Post by DialupConnection 9/3/2015, 12:59 am

Minecraft username: DialupConnection

Real name (recommended): Cody Smith

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: For like, 3 years or something

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Probably a lot

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: eh

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

To prelude this application:

Yes, I know I just came back. I'm posting this anyways.

Yes, I have a history of making all of my apps way too short. I know everyone loves the super long, well thought out, pretty application, but that's not how I roll, and I'd hate to break tradition now.

This app will probably be awful, like all of my other apps. If you don't believe me, read any of them. I'm bad at writing.

You're probably wondering why the hell I'm even back on Oasis. Well, the last few days I've been talking to a certain JrMod a LOT. And that JrMod kind of opened my eyes about how maybe leaving for the reasons I left (not just staff, leaving the server COMPLETELY) probably could have been talked out eventually. So I'm back, and I'll be back for a long time.

I never really liked talking myself up, but I guess I'm going to have to anyways. I've played on Oasis for nearly 3 years, and have staffed on it in the past for about half of that. I was an administrator on both pixelmon and SMP, proving I have extensive experience with players, staffing, console, pretty much anything you could think of staff related, I've done it, and I do it well. When I was staff (and in the last few days), I've always tried to take a big part in the community, and getting to know each and every person who plays on this server. When I put my mind to something, nobody can deny that I will get it done, and I will get it done to the best of my abilities. When I was a player, a staff, and now recently, I'm always incredibly active on the server.

When I left the staff team here a few months ago, I did lie about my reasons for leaving to the staff. I didn't leave because I thought there was anything wrong with the server, I left solely because of a single person, and I regret doing that.

I've always been one of those weirdos who actually enjoys the work of being staff, so I hope I'd be considered for another chance at it.

DialupConnection
DialupConnection
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

JrMod Application - DialupConnection Empty Re: JrMod Application - DialupConnection

Post by Espartemos 9/3/2015, 1:02 am

HELL YES! 100 percent needs to happen....have only known Cody for a few days...but just from that I believe that he is a great guy and he truly deserves to come back to the staff family! I will probably end up vouching for this multiple times...on accident of course, but oh well! 

JrMod Application - DialupConnection Vouch_12

OH BTW.....THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

JrMod Application - DialupConnection Empty Re: JrMod Application - DialupConnection

Post by HealthMagazine 9/3/2015, 1:21 am

I remember you from pixelmon, not from smp. but thats enough to make me vouch :) youre an amazing staff member!  (if you remember me then hi :P)
HealthMagazine
HealthMagazine
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 9/3/2015, 2:45 am

Vouch for Broadbands predecessor! Was a pleasure staffing with you and would be again ;)
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 9/3/2015, 3:09 am

I'll drop a vouch. Naturally this app will have a period of consideration, but hey, heres some support, champ.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by echolectrical 9/3/2015, 4:17 am

JrMod Application - DialupConnection 3628542836
'nuff said.
echolectrical
echolectrical
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 9/3/2015, 8:38 am

plsplspls come back ;w; vouch
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 9/3/2015, 8:48 am

Tbh you should just be able to go right back to admin :3

Vouch!

Make dis happen
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisMaximus 9/3/2015, 11:34 am

I don't know you that well, but you seem like a really friendly and genuine dude, as well as a good staff member

Vouch!
OasisMaximus
OasisMaximus
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 9/3/2015, 8:20 pm

JrMod Application - DialupConnection KW3H6cs
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Magik_Flamingo 9/4/2015, 4:30 pm

Vouch
Magik_Flamingo
Magik_Flamingo
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down