Go down

JrMod Application Empty JrMod Application

Post by LivvyOasisYT 12/27/2015, 11:58 am

Minecraft username: PrincessOliviaMC

Real name (recommended): Olivia

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 3 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As much as i can

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you:

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I've never greifed. I am always respectful (or i try to be) I think im funny. I think im nice and i try to help a lot.: I'll be respectful, and i will help as much as i can. I will never greif. And i will follow all the rules!
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

JrMod Application Empty Re: JrMod Application

Post by madscientist032 12/27/2015, 12:10 pm

Hi PrincessOliviaMC,

While I really appreciate your eagerness to apply for the position of JrMod, there are a number of things I want to make rather clear. I don't want to offend you so please take these words as constructive criticism and not me being a jerk.

The position of JrMod application is open to players who have been extremely active and do their best to help players on the server. They must have a forum join date of three or more months. I know you are active in-game as you are currently a Trusted rank player, but ultimately we (the staff) use the forums join date as the day you officially joined the server. Your forums join date does not meet this requirement, and ultimately we cannot consider you for JrMod rank. At least not yet!

Second point - your application is extremely short. When you go to re-apply, I would advise you put some time and thought into this application! Sell yourself! Explain to the community and the current staff as to why you think you'd be a great addition to the staff team. Don't just have a one or two sentence blurb. There are plenty of other JrMod applications that you can use to draw inspirations from and use as an example.

Finally, it's common courtesy to ask for players and staff members to vouch for you. Now this doesn't mean you should spam everybody who joins the server and ask them to vouch - this gets rather irritating and will not help your case. Be polite and respectful.

With these three items in mind, I would kindly advise you wait it out and apply in another 3-4 months.

Please let me or any of the staff know if you have any questions. We'll be happy to assist you.

Good luck!
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down