AlvinB
robbie291
CrystalDoezGamez
65 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME - Page 21 Empty Re: ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME

Post by 4emersons 12/10/2016, 1:01 pm

^ Yes, I have a really regular sleep schedule actually. Not enough sleep at night, accidental naps in the afternoons. Pretty balanced I'd say. 

< [Homework stress intensifies] Shnoork you're one lucky son of a gun. 

V Favorite oldies song? (To you teens and younger, oldies doesn't mean something like 2008 or 2002, if it doesn't start with 19 it isn't an oldie.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 12/10/2016, 1:30 pm

^ dont listen to much of the oldies music let alone music in genea but convoy is a good one from either th 60s or 70s

< phone shut off for 3 weeks = living hell. My phone is the only way i can access the internet and as you can imagine being a day sucks. Add another 3 weeks to that.

v longest without internet?
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 12/10/2016, 2:37 pm

^ One time I went to Washington DC and our internet worked...intermittently. Phone service in my hotel room sucked, and occasionally I would be talking to my friend then the call/texts cut and my text doesn't send until 4 hours later when I get internet service again. I was also not allowed to purchase hotel wifi, as my parents don't want me to purchase it, and my school told the hotel staff to refuse students who ask for wifi service for their room. (hotel wifi was not free) Other than that, I also lived in Philippines without phone/internet. But at the same time, this was before I even owned an iPhone/Laptop. So I don't really count that. 

< Power cut while I was playing a game of Civ. Power came back on in just 3 minutes. All the gameplay I had gone through had gone pof. Luckily, that was not my history project or something that went pof. 

\/ How long ago was your last power outage? How long did it last?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyedon 12/10/2016, 5:03 pm

^ on the 27th or march 2015 there was a huge power outage that caused not only my house, street or village.. but the entire province of North Holland to go black. It lasted for well over an hour! The cause was a defect in a high voltage station. (march 2015? oh man. I remember it like it happened this year! time flies..)

< So I once again returned to the World of Warcraft. It has been years since I last played that game. I havent played since the launch of Mists of Pandaria. Evryone at college was super excited to play Legion when it launched in August. I couldnt afford the costs at the time. But now I can! It's fine because I probably wont play much longer than a month or two anyway.

V Have you played any games recently that you hadnt played in a while?
Cyedon
Cyedon
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattoosie62 12/10/2016, 6:14 pm

^ Yes, The Walking Dead Season 1 & 2 I played it when both first came out and decide I was bored and replayed both just about done Season 2.

< Booked my Road test for my G2 on Jan 5 can't wait excited to be able to drive by myself instead of asking, "Mom Can you come with me so I can drive to Walmart etc..."

v Which one do you prefer Clubs, Diamond, Hearts, or Spades?
   ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME - Page 21 200px-French_suits.svg
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 12/11/2016, 3:16 am

^ The spade as it most resembles a leaf

< I lost my US History book recently (Dear Leafus please be in one of my teacher's classes; I am broke and cannot afford to pay for a lost book) and part of the reason I lost the book is from having to run back and forth between home and school with these things. None of my teachers ever gave me any clear instructions as to how to log into the school's online books. The first teacher told me "the book I gave you is also online on the school website" and I was like hm???? I sift through the school webpage for half an hour and find nothing... This next teacher, she tells me all about how to log in but gives me no actual way to get on the website. I asked one more teacher and they tell me it should be on the school's website on their page. At first, I thought that, that's such useless information. Although, I did not know that, by "their page," they meant their page. Not the school's page, but the teacher's page. I sifted through the website for an hour until I clicked on this teacher's profile and halfway down her introduction she gives useful tips on how to use the school website including how to access the online book.  

\/ Longest amount of time you have spoken on the phone?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 12/11/2016, 2:07 pm

^ About an hour or hour and a half, with my grandma. 

< First Sunday since school started that I don't work! All I have to do is get a research paper done and I'm free to do whatever I want to do. 

V Do you like city life or country life better? Why?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 12/11/2016, 3:44 pm

^ The city, by far. Fast paced, everything within your reach, the whole world in your grasp. You can do virtually anything you could ever dream of.

< I decided to visit my mother for a few days after exams. One of the main reasons I wanted to come by was so I could get a haircut, given that my last one was in July. As it turns out, the place I go to is closed Sundays and Mondays. Like, why.

V What are some odd business hours that you've encountered in the past?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaosTheoryJRH 12/11/2016, 11:15 pm

^There is a BBQ place near me that has great food, but their hours suck.
It's something like 
Mon, Tue, Thu: 12-4
Wed: 12-5
Fri, Sat: 11-6
Sun: 3-5

< I went out tonight, honestly just feels like a wasted night though. I didn't have that much fun and now I'm tired for no reason.

V Last time you made plans that turned out to not be as fun as you wanted?

ChaosTheoryJRH
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 12/12/2016, 11:14 am

^ Any time I plan to attend a social event tbh x.x rarely does it ever pan out well. Last time it got really loud, crowded, and uncomfortable.

The chances of it going well seem directly related to the amount of alcohol I consume during the event, and how familiar I am with the people attending.

< 89% on the six-page research paper I wrote in 10 hours the night before it was due... I might pass this class, there's hope. I'm failing by 3%, I just need to make up a couple short papers and not fail the exam.

What kills me though is if I actually had the time to focus on a paper rather than shit out something hours before its due, I could have done so much better so many times >->

V Most painful paper you ever had to write?
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattoosie62 12/12/2016, 11:42 am

^ when I had to write out 500 lines for detention 

< I hate that we had a bus cancellation for my School on Friday and Today I hate to say this but I'm bored and wanna go to school only for Auto shop tho love that class and the Teacher is really Chill

v Had/Have Any great teachers that you wouldn't mind spending a snow day doing work in that class?
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 12/12/2016, 1:15 pm

^ I currently do not really like any of my current teachers, they just well, are mostly boring. Monotone voices, boring lessons, discussions I have 0 interest in...etc. The only teacher I liked this year was a Spanish teacher I had at the start of the year who liked soccer and also taught an adult's English as a second language class. Unfortunately, I switched out for a super easy Spanish teacher, and while yes I do like my 89.7%, if it were to snow (hahaha, snow in this part of California, I wish) I would want to be with my original Spanish teacher, not this new one.

< If I can't pass the finals for Alg.2/Chem I fail those classes. My new school doesn't offer summer school for these two classes, and I don't exactly have room in my schedule next year. Finals start on my birthday. 

\/ What is your favorite colo(u)r?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 12/12/2016, 5:13 pm

^ Sky blue. 

< I guess I'm in the same boat as y'all, lol. My WW2 History class I'm getting 72%, 2% away from a D. We have a small quiz on Wednesday, then our final on the following Wednesday. Need to pass that, otherwise I'm a real form of screwed. I'm in PSEO, but if I get lower than a C on any class, I'm kicked out of PSEO for the year. At least I have a whole week to study for the final. 

Also, I thought I screwed up a research paper I had to do that was due today, but I didn't do that bad. A friend in that class ended up turning in a paper that had 1 and a half paragraphs. The papers needed to be 3+ pages, and he also met none of the expectations in terms of the content. 

V You down with dubstep or just find it obnoxious?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 12/14/2016, 5:38 pm

^ Its absolutely obnoxious. I've never liked dubstep, and the volume it's usually played at by others makes it more annoying.

< So after some initial panicking, I've just organized in order what classes I should prioritize when studying. I've determined that my grades are highest in my academy class, Spanish, and English but lowest in History, Algebra 2, and Chemistry. Although, my chemistry teacher let me use a notecard on the test. (But the notecard is twice the size of a regular notecard) I was even allowed to use both sides. What my teacher doesn't know, is that I can write incredibly small. I can probably write the entire book from Chapter 1-6 on this notecard. I can put all the notes I've ever written on this notecard. 

\/ If you were a teacher, what subject would you teach?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone 12/15/2016, 2:21 pm

^ I teach theatre so I guess theoretically if I could teach a subject I would teach theatre but technically I already teach it so 

< First semester is finally over now I can spend time playing minecraft right lmao

v You down with kpop or just find it obnoxious?
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 12/15/2016, 2:44 pm

^ I have nothing AGAINST Kpop, but when you've been friends with a group of asains for the past 8 years it does get on your nerves hearing about it every 5 minutes.

< After a whole bunch of job hunting all I've turned up is various ways to say "You aint got no work experience bitch." Thats really all it boils down to.

V Whats something thats disapointed you lately?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 12/15/2016, 3:41 pm

^ The lack of Sonic memes in my life

> I'm about to fix that

V Lacking something in your life you wish you could fix?
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 12/15/2016, 11:35 pm

^ time and money. Lots i want to do but farmwork comes first. Never get any me time. Plus cant afford to do anything

< slowly getting sick is one thing but when it hits you suddenly like a freight train it sucks a lot more. Worst possible timing to. First time I've been sick all year. Kinda forgot the older you get the more it sucks 

v last time you were blindsided with some sickness?
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 12/16/2016, 9:22 am

^ The most traumatic time I was blindsided with sickness was in my freshman year, I was visibly too sick to go to school, ONE WEEK before finals. I came back after just two days (against my doctor's advice) and by the time I came back my biology honors class just finished an entire chapter on "studying the human body" but I still passed the final and the class so it turned out okay. But if I missed just one more day, I would probably have failed. My sophomore year sickness always came somewhat suspected (one day I wake up feeling weaker..then the next day... and then the next day... and boom fever) and only came in winter.

< Today, is my birthday, and as a present, my Algebra 2 final is also today. how fun. I didn't cram, so like I slept from 3:30PM (Thursday) to 5:30AM (today) so I got 14 hours of sleep. Iconic. Probably should've studied though.

\/ What is winter like in your state/country/area?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 12/16/2016, 1:04 pm

^ Delaware is in a temperate climate - it gets cold enough to snow here but it rarely amounts to much tbh. Usually snows later in the winter, after December/January. I feel like the temperature stays between 10-45 degrees throughout the season. I can't remember the last time it's gone below 0 for more than a couple days maybe.

< We had a huge blizzard in 1996, and another in 2003, both of which crippled us for a week or more. We don't handle snow well. I remember the latter storm pretty clear, it was on of the few times Mom ever got to stay home due to weather (she works at the local hospital). She, smol bro and I took blankets outside and made a fort under a table (J*u*)J we sat out there for a while and watched snow fall. Bro ate some of the snow >.>
I was 10ish, so bro was around 5 years old. Cute smol bro ;v;

Also - HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAN @A@
I spent my birthday this week focused on school too, RIP

V Any fond memories of snow?
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattoosie62 12/17/2016, 3:00 pm

^ Grade 3-6 was big tall guy so I got to help move everyone's snow boulders for the kids in the class make big snow forts 

< Watched someone almost hit a kid (4 year old as I heard the dad screaming) in Walmart parking lot jeez some people are so stupid and need to pay attention especially in a park lot like Walmart!

v have you ever seen someone almost or actually hit someone?
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaGirl2112 12/17/2016, 3:05 pm

^I did see people almost get hit, and I almost got hit myself 

< Waiting for the srv to get upp again, also broke my pinky a few days ago xd

V Did you ever break a bone ? and which one?
PandaGirl2112
PandaGirl2112
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 12/17/2016, 3:17 pm

^ No I haven't broken any bones, although I probably should have a couple different times.

< Only got a few more days before Christmas vacation...'bout time.

V Favorite scent?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 12/17/2016, 3:20 pm

^ fresh cooked bacon

< must be nice for those fortunate enough to have a ps4 or Xbox 1. All the games i want for Christmas require one of those systems which i dont have. Really wanna try bf1 but money prevents that.

v something you've always wanted to do but couldn't?
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 12/19/2016, 1:54 pm

^ Real talk, go out and do my own shit. For a while I felt trapped at home and now that I've moved out I can basically do whatever the hell I want as a grown ass man. Very liberating, if anyone else feels that they're in the same situation, my advice is leave. (No matter how hard it may be. I never really cared for my family but APPARANTLY a lot of people do? It's weird.)

< So whose looking forward to Christmas in less than a week? Im looking forward to giving my girlfriend her gift so I can beat her ass in Smash Bros, the one kind of domestic assault that's actually legal.

V Any Christmas plans you're excited for?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next