AlvinB
robbie291
CrystalDoezGamez
65 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME - Page 30 Empty Re: ABOVE ME, ME, BLOW ME

Post by MagnoliaNight 1/20/2017, 11:25 pm

^ Don't have one. Ill root for the Boston Red Sox, but that's just about all I have to do with sports.

< Going through and listening to music I've had saved to my computer since last year. I'm a happy person right now

V What makes you happy?
MagnoliaNight
MagnoliaNight
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattoosie62 1/21/2017, 12:03 pm

^ Oasis it's full of happiness, I come on Oasis when to get away from the real world to get away to hangout with amazing people

< Birthday today now 18 yay!

v Favourite Animal?
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 1/21/2017, 12:24 pm

^ either a llama or dogs

< had to leave at 5 am to drive 5 hours to Indianapolis to go pick up 4 greyhounds for the rescue group im with. Now i got to drive all the way back to Michigan and then go an hour oast my house to take them to the drop off......gonna be a long day and im still 3 hours from the drop off.

v longest time on the road? Flying dont count
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kent_ 1/21/2017, 2:10 pm

^ 8 hour trip from NYC to Pittsburg. It would have taken less time if we had not stopped for munchies four times lol.

< Concept: Digimon Go.

V One thing that you and most of your friends do not agree on?
Kent_
Kent_
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattoosie62 1/21/2017, 11:41 pm

^ Umm it would have to be about how stupid some people can be and that what if they where normal what it would be like

< Great day for my birthday so pretty good day over all

v so I've heard Trump has started off good (not really) what are your thoughts on what he has done so far?
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/22/2017, 12:19 am

^ The man is a day in office and has already put the health care of over 20 million people in jeopardy, pushed for a pointless homeland defense bill, accused the media of "falsely" reporting on his underwhelming inauguration (followed by an immediate threat to the freedom of the presses), declined to participate in Syrian peace talks and flat out REFUSED to use the POTUS twitter account. If that isn't an unfit leader I dont know what is. Over the past year he has proven himself to be the least American president that has been seen for a very long time. Highly undemocratic.

< To be fair it's probably better that he doesn't have that twitter account though. Thats one thing of Obama's he doesn't appear to be intent on ruining.

V Lets not talk about politics though. What cereal would you say is the cream of the crop? The GREATEST cereal of them all?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Nsane99 1/22/2017, 1:21 am

^ I'd say Rice krispies. Not only can you eat it like normal cereal, but you can make other treats like those delicious marshmallow things with them too. 

< It might snow where I am tonight, so that's definitely a thing to look forward to. (if it happens)

V What's your preferable kind weather?
Nsane99
Nsane99
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 1/22/2017, 1:36 am

^ mid 60s and a nice gentel breeze and not humid

< so I apparentlygot credited for a goal at my game last night. Im pretty sure i scored one but it was never waved as a goal and we never went to center ice either so it should have been a save. But looked at my stats and it showed it was a goal. Not sure what happened there. I think they credited another teammates goal and gave it to me. They have a big tendency to do that.

v last time someone took the credit for something you did or vice versa?
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/22/2017, 5:33 pm

^ I don't really remember the last time. It was probably something petty that wasn't worth remembering. Idk

< Working on making myself okay with taking an L in my Nutrition class. I've got a test tomorrow that I haven't studied for, but I also have a couple small papers to write that are overall worth more than that test. I would have studied earlier except it jumped right up on me, I didn't even remember that I had a test tomorrow until a few days ago and I got bombarded with homework and got scheduled to work all weekend. It's cool though because the worst test score I get will be dropped so as long as I don't biff any of the other tests, it shouldn't hurt too bad. 

V Last time you just had to accept an L?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 1/22/2017, 5:39 pm

^ Kermit with Lipton tea

< Back spasms week 4. Still walking crooked. I spend the weekends healing and resting, but by the end of the school/work week it's just as bad as it was when I first hurt it. I can't afford to take of school or work right now. I'll have to go back to doctor after the relaxers I have run out and see if there's anything else I can do :\ I'm trying to make them last. I can't take one until either after classes or before I go to bed because they make me sleepy. Sitting is painful, standing is painful, laying down is painful, I have shit to do this needs to stop. I don't even know what I did to it.

In other news I have some rly good tea right now tho

Kent_ wrote:
< Concept: Digimon Go.
No

V Last thing you said No to?
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by LivvyOasisYT 1/22/2017, 5:44 pm

^ Doing my homework

< I watch youtube.

V What is your fav Female Minecraft Youtuber
LivvyOasisYT
LivvyOasisYT
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/22/2017, 7:33 pm

^ I dont watch Minecraft youtubers. I will say it's always nice to see women doing things like that. Equality, you know. We need more women in gaming.

< The OG Pokemon stadium has some bullshit which is MAGNITUDES GREATER than anything you would ever find today. Way back when wrap rendered your opponent helpless.

V What was the last thing which raised your sodium levels to dangerous levels?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 1/22/2017, 7:38 pm

^ (Comment above was removed)

< Pain intensifies

V If you drink milk what milk % do you drink?
My parents only buy skim but I like 1-2% ;.;
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/22/2017, 7:43 pm

^ I've only ever had 2%. I've often wondered what 1% is like...

< I was going to say exactly what Lina said but she beat me to it. Feel better Lina <3

V Can you tell me what 1% milk is like? Is it a wondrous experience the likes of which the world has never seen? Or is it just malk
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by shadeyghost 1/22/2017, 7:44 pm

^ im in the same boat as you shnoork, only 2%
< EVERYONE KEEPS NINJA'ING ME TO THIS AOSDGFAHLSKGDJ,FJ,SHDFS
V did i get it?
shadeyghost
shadeyghost
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaScary 1/22/2017, 8:00 pm

^ Yes you got it.

> 1% milk isn't much different than 2%. It is slightly less creamy but I like it better. Just my preference though. I don't drink much milk anyways.

\/ Watching The Pacifier. Never seen it but its got Vin Diesel in it so it must be good right?
MegaScary
MegaScary
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattoosie62 1/23/2017, 5:00 pm

^ omg its the best have watched more than once and will watch it again probs I like the ending with the duck that makes me laugh every time feel like I'm gonna die laughing so much its a funny movie you should defanily watch it

< So another bus cancellation today probs another and exams start Friday and haven't done 2 Reviews for 2 class better not be another bus cancellation so angry your mean Mrs Mother nature

v Look forward to any Movies coming out this year?
I'm looking forward to Pirates of the Caribbean!
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 1/23/2017, 7:18 pm

^ Waiting on the last of the Divergent series; Ascendent 

< I recently discovered that I can say "I am a bread/I am bread" in 5 different languages;
"Ik ben een brood/Ik ben brood" (Dutch) "Yo soy un pan/soy pan" (Spanish)  
"Ich bin ein brot/ich bin brot" (German) "Tinapay ako/ako ay isang tinapay" (Tagalog/Filipino)
"I am a bread/I am bread" (American English) Why is that necessary? Well, for obvious reasons. For instance, when you're in Spain and a lady asks, "¿Cuanto cuesta esa camiseta?" You can now reply, "Soy pan" amazing right?

\/ What is something you recently discovered?

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nsane99 1/23/2017, 9:32 pm

^ I've recently discovered That there's an annoying amount of Pokemon in Pokemon Sun/Moon that have really specific requirements for their evolutions.

< Today was neat, school was cancelled due to icy roads so I got an unexpected and pleasant three day weekend.

V Which Pokemon game out of them all do you like the best?
Nsane99
Nsane99
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by jandavey 1/24/2017, 6:09 am

^ There's this unofficial Pokémon Chaos Black which I find extremely funny. One of the starter Pokémon is like a floating boulder sized yellow pea with no arms, just floating hands. It even wears green elf-like shoes which I find really funny. The game appears to be a rip off of leafgreen, which wasn't exactly amazing, but was still a very nice game. I like different Pokémon games due to different game concepts; I loved Pokémon Black's huge cities, upbeat music, and impressive graphics. But I really like soulsilver/heartgold because they offer two different regions to play in and let you walk around with your Pokémon. Diamond lets you go digging underground for fossils. But if I had to choose one I liked the most I'd say Pokémon soulsilver. It provided the absolute most fun and offered the most playing time.

< I have 4 hours left to complete 3 classes of homework

\/ (estimate) how many all nighters you have pulled

jandavey
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mattoosie62 1/24/2017, 4:02 pm

^ I can say in my life time I have done 17 with friends or by my self but It's just the beginning of all nighters as College may enter my life so I have a feeling there are more to come.

< ran on 4 hours of sleep today don't know how I'm still moving sooo tired this morning 

going to Vimy Ridge for the 100th Anniversary and will be my first time flying and entering a different time zone. 

v First Question Any tips about flying? Second Have you ever be somewhere were it is a different timezone?
Mattoosie62
Mattoosie62
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylstrosity2 1/24/2017, 7:24 pm

^ Make sure you have LOADS of movies. I fly all over the place to compete. Or music and a comfy neck pillow! With timezones, make sure to know what time youll be arriving at the destination to either sleep during the night and be awake when you land at 8am or stay awake for the overhaul so you can sleep at 10pm!

< About to get bent over by the Warwick build in League.

v Favorite alcoholic drink?
Dylstrosity2
Dylstrosity2
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 1/24/2017, 11:59 pm

^ Tie between vodka + mtndew voltage, and long island ice tea.

Close seconds are espresso martinis and vodka with pineapple juice. And that amazing sangria my mom's friend makes. And frozen margaritas are great in the summer.

< The last alcoholic beverage I had was a few glasses of a nice wine around new years. I rarely drink wine. I've been on a lot of extra medication since then for pain and muscle relaxing; drinking with them is not a good idea ;.;
Tbh other than work's Christmas party, I haven't had much to drink for the past few months, now that I think about it. School was overwhelming, and when holiday break hit all I wanted to do was sleep.

V Did you do anything fun so far this year?
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 1/25/2017, 12:07 am

^ Not yet, but Im doing a feature on a comedy club and/or a comedian(s) this semester which means I'll be heading to some comedy clubs in the next few weeks. Should be great.

< I have come to realise that with my schedule (3 days) my week is ALWAYS almost over. First day back and Im like hey, only 2 days left.

V When do you consider the week to be almost over?
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 1/25/2017, 8:29 am

^ End of Wednesday, I guess. Although I don't really pay attention to when the week is over or not because there's not much difference for me. I have classes from 8:30 AM to 4 PM Mondays and Wednesdays, and from 10 AM to 11 AM Fridays, so school wise, my week is pretty much over after Wednesday. However, I work a lot so that takes up a lot of my time, and most of the rest of my time is taken up by homework. I'm just grinding until I graduate.

< Speaking of that, I got just under 8 hours of sleep the other day. I had forgotten what it feels like to get a decent amount of sleep in a night. I should try it again sometime. 

V How much sleep do you usually get?
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next