+2
4emersons
KingPlayz
6 posters

Go down

Application for JrMod -KingPlayz Empty Application for JrMod -KingPlayz

Post by KingPlayz 3/2/2016, 12:45 pm

MineCraft Username: KingPlayz

How long have I been Playing on this Server? About a month now, but i'm gonna be on this server for a long time. :D

How long do I plan on being on this server? As long as I can. 

People who will Vouch for me: Well, Vouch down in the Comments. :D

Why do I Deserve JrMod? I'm a helpful person, Active everyday, I'm Nice, and just love this server. 
What sets me apart from other players that would make me a good part of the staff? Well, i can do anything such as Building, Server Plugins (Show me how, Since i never really done it), I can deal with, and or handle the hate comments that other mods said that they had seen. I like helping people, I forgive and forget. I know my application may not be the best. I can and will do anything. 

~Thank you, KingPlayz

Last edited by KingPlayz on 3/2/2016, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

KingPlayz
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Application for JrMod -KingPlayz Empty Re: Application for JrMod -KingPlayz

Post by 4emersons 3/2/2016, 1:56 pm

Hello Dylan. Here's a couple suggestions to improve your application. Don't take this negatively, but as constructive criticism. 

In the last section, it doesn't clearly say what would set you apart as a great candidate. Everybody can be helpful and nice, and everybody says they love this server it seems. Active everyday, that is a good thing that not everybody is. Now, you say you can do more, but there's too much to list. Honestly, though, you only listed a couple things. Try to list at least a few more things that would set you apart from most players. 

Know the rank you are applying for. This is the highest rank one can apply for. Few people out of the pool of applicants get it. Most of them spent a good time on their application and made it beefy. I'd suggest taking a peak at some of the current staff member's applications for ideas, although don't copy them. 

One last minor thing. A month usually isn't long enough to be considered for staff rank, although I wouldn't count you out just for that. With exceptions, most staff were playing for at least 6 months before they got staff. Back when I got staff (although I'm not staff anymore), it took over a year. But that isn't everything. It's a lot more about how you are and stuff than it is about how long you've been playing. 

I wish you the best of luck, my friend. I'm pulling for ya.
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone 3/2/2016, 3:43 pm

dunno how you copy-pasted the format, but missed the part where it says you should be vet or architect
Persephone
Persephone
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 3/2/2016, 10:48 pm

Espartemos wrote:Your application will be taken more seriously if you hold Veteran or Architect rank. Applications posted by lower ranks are more likely to be locked or removed by staff.

Maybe because it doesn't say anything about having to be a arch or vet.

Silverarceus wrote:
dunno how you copy-pasted the format, but missed the part where it says you should be vet or architect

should

/SHo͝od,SHəd/

verb

1. used to indicate what is probable.
You should probably be a certain rank before applying

It's not some groundbreaking notion that maybe people should wait a little while before applying for the highest rank they can.
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Shnoork 3/2/2016, 11:01 pm

Welp. I do believe the people have spoken. Give it some time there, champ. If you stick with it, who knows? In a little while you too could be staff, zippin all over the place, helpin peeps.

For now, you just keep doin you.
Shnoork
Shnoork
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenyanot 3/3/2016, 11:06 am

Well I think King has all the Feedback he needs for improvements so I am going to lock this topic for now.. Maybe take a few more months and improve on being more active on the forums and in game and then think about applying again! You are off to a great start tho! keep it up :)
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down