Go down

Application for JrMod Empty Application for JrMod

Post by timlebrun21 7/31/2013, 9:46 am

Minecraft username:

[DarKnight]timlebrun21

Real name (recommended):

Timothy LeBrun

United States-Rhode island

How long have you been playing on THIS server?

Ive been playing on this server sence early 2013 (my profile dosent say the same because I didn't make a website profile until it says I did.)

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?:

I would love to play as much as I can till the server dies but my sports make it hard during the winter and spring.

Name any JrMods, Mods or Admins who would vouch for you:

I don't like naming people that I would think that they would vouch for me so if they would they can do so here.

Why do you deserve Mod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?:

I think I deserve JrMod status because Im always there to lend a helping, if someone needs a tp back to there place im there to help them. Whenever I see someone spamming on chat I always to them to stop and if they don't I report to one of the staff to make sure they stop. If I see a greif I report it because it must stink to have your place destroyed.  Also I think I have made a good relationship with the people of the server I have created my own community where people can just build anywhere they want with no restrictions and they have fun doing it with makes me smile when I see it because that's true minecraft. This is why I think I deserve Mod status

~Timothy
timlebrun21
timlebrun21
Coal Miner
Coal Miner

Back to top Go down

Application for JrMod Empty i vouch

Post by Zharwin 7/31/2013, 10:20 am

i believe that this will be a good position for tim because he has been active and helpful(to me at least). Lately he has made minetown which started as a mine, then developed to a small town. In Just one day, he got the warp. He is also a loyal donater to oasis, so i KNOW he will meet up to your expectations.

Zharwin
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Application for JrMod Empty Re: Application for JrMod

Post by Davidmich 7/31/2013, 10:52 am

Sorry dude, 3 months is not enough time to get Mod.

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/31/2013, 11:15 am

Haven't seen you in a while before the past 2 days...
Mod is more then just being helpful, it's being active. You get creative, rollback powers, and a responsibility to be both helpful and active. Not just a rank to apply for because you can spawn items as donater and you're bored... you've mentioned you're bored lately a few times... and that also has me concerned as to whether boredom had any influence on the making of this app.

You are friendly and helpful (you'd make a good vet candidate if active a bit more), but I will only vouch when I find you to be more active/dependable. Three months with a gap of inactivity = no. Frankly, a no even for vet. 

I don't mean to be negative... but it's just not the time yet imo. That doesn't mean you should give up though, keep playing and get back into the community and be active!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down