NicolajmannPVP's JrMod application

2 posters

Go down

NicolajmannPVP's JrMod application Empty NicolajmannPVP's JrMod application

Post by Nicolajmann 1/24/2016, 4:26 am

Minecraft username: NicolajmannPVP

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: I started playing on this server friday 22nd January 2016.

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: 5 times a week (around 18 hours a week).

Activity: I'm am active about 5 times a week (around 18 hours a week).

Kindness and Helpfulness: I try to be as kind as I can to people, along with generosity. I love helping the players, and getting to see them enjoy their time on Oasis makes me feel great. I will work hard to keep everyone happy, and will not ignore players in need. I will respect every player, no matter the rank. I know you guys try your best, and are busy a lot, but things often happen when I am online and there are no staff members to be found. I would love to be able to do something about this.

Nicolajmann
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

NicolajmannPVP's JrMod application Empty Re: NicolajmannPVP's JrMod application

Post by Espartemos 1/24/2016, 10:23 am

In order for you staff application to be considered you must be at least trusted rank which is given to those of member rank after staff finds them to be trustworthy (name gives it away). So what I would suggest is that you apply for member, which will set you on the path for trusted and other ranks after that! Info for applying for member can be found here,

https://oasis-smp.forumotion.com/f2-apply-for-member

Good luck with your future application, your interest in staff so early shows great dedication to the server and I hope to see you apply again once you meet the requirements.
Espartemos
Espartemos
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down