2 posters

Go down

Warp Application for Warp Pineapple Empty Warp Application for Warp Pineapple

Post by Kittycatteo 7/4/2015, 12:22 pm

Minecraft username: Kitty___

Real name (recommended): Lenore

Proposed name of warp: Warp Pineapple

Location of warp (coordinates): XYZ: 9374.744 / 64.0 / -7316.590

Why do you deserve a warp?: I don't think that I 'deserve' it, it's just that many guests and such look for a home and can't really find a place in the wild. I also think that it'd be cool to have a warp so that people don't have to go around places to find things like a farm, a wood farm and shops(all these are there in the town :P).

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?: Skeleton: I think the skeleton of the town is great; its organized, has a shopping district, a farm and many other things. It's easy to move around without getting lost. Inhabitation: I already have at least 4 people living there/building there and plots that vary of size. I also made sure that people can find a place they like and claim it, no matter if its a bit far from the road. Also, I'm hoping to make special VERY big plots for people so they don't feel claustrophobic. *Cough* Yeah that's it.
Kittycatteo
Kittycatteo
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Warp Application for Warp Pineapple Empty 100% Agwyn Approved!

Post by Agwyn 7/4/2015, 9:22 pm

Really like the work so far!
Warp set.
Hope it flourishes!

Last edited by Agwyn on 7/4/2015, 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Colour code decided to be like 'nah bro'.)
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down