Kat's JrMod Application :)

+2
LordTomenon
cake_katt__
6 posters

Go down

Kat's JrMod Application :) Empty Kat's JrMod Application :)

Post by cake_katt__ 6/25/2015, 11:35 pm

Minecraft username:Kat_Sykes

Real name (recommended):Kathryn Klingenberg

Location: California, United States, but I practically live on the server so :))))

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: About a year and 5 months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: The rest of my life, or until the server goes down.

Name any JrMods, Mods, or Admins who would vouch for you: LordTomenon

Why do you deserve JrMod status? What sets you apart from the other players and would make you a good part of the staff?: I deserve JrMod status because I've been playing this server for almost a year and a half and within that time I have learnt a lot about the server. During that time of playing I have made a good reputation within the server's community by helping people in the server to whatever they need. Since I have been playing for a longer amount of time than a good amount of the players I believe it would be about time for me to become staff. I know most or all of the punishments right now also some of my friends were and some are staff so I would be grateful to join them. I am very nice and responsible, I will also treat all players with respect and politeness. I know a lot of the players and I am familiar with the staff. Oasis is the main server I play on and I am very dedicated to it. This server means so much to me and I don't know how I would have learned so much about minecraft without oasis. Usually in chat I already correct people for spam, overly cussing, and caps. I have also helped many people when they have been griefed or stolen from, I love to be helpful. I have very good intentions and I just want to help better the server and I believe that staff would give me a better opportunity to do so. In game I have also managed my emotions and feelings in game even when I have felt distressed or angered by my own or others actions. I believe I hold the qualities a staff member should have, as I am responsible, polite, smart, loyal, trustworthy, and helpful.

As a conclusion I just have to say that becoming staff means a great deal to me and I promise that if I earn the community's approval to be staff I would so greatful and elated. I love Oasis and everyone on it. Thank you all for taking the time to go through my application.

Sincerley,
Kat.
cake_katt__
cake_katt__
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Kat's JrMod Application :) Empty Re: Kat's JrMod Application :)

Post by LordTomenon 6/26/2015, 9:07 am

Dropping a little Vouch here :3
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Revilo410 6/26/2015, 10:46 am

Vouch!
Revilo410
Revilo410
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lina 6/26/2015, 11:39 am

I remade my forum account just for this.
Don't expect to see me here often.
Kat's JrMod Application :) 06h3Ixa
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 6/26/2015, 1:22 pm

I've vouched for so many applications but they're all so deserving. You're super active, and although I don't know you all that well, I can tell you would be a great JrMint.
Kat's JrMod Application :) Vouch+Magazine
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaMagazine 6/26/2015, 2:24 pm

Kat's JrMod Application :) 2Q==
PandaMagazine
PandaMagazine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down