Long Overdue Introduction: Kat!

+3
Bain
retkojy
cake_katt__
7 posters

Go down

Long Overdue Introduction: Kat! Empty Long Overdue Introduction: Kat!

Post by cake_katt__ 6/17/2015, 5:52 pm

Well, you all do not know how angry I am, i've been trying to write my introduction but i've deleted it about 3 times now accidentally. Now lets see if I can do it this time.
 My personal Life:
Hi there! I'm Kat, my full name is Kathryn. I'm 13 years old and I will be 14 in November. I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California until about third grade in which I moved to the mountains above LA. At my new school I was horribly bullied and I fell into a deep depression and gained some extremely bad habits. Towards the end of sixth grade I did something pretty bad to myself, my mother found out about the bullying and my bad habits. I was pulled out of school for the rest of the year. I was happy at home for a little just gaming... all the time. On May 19th 2014, my mother passed away. My parents at the time were thinking about getting a divorce, so I was living with my mother, and honestly I preferred her as a parent. After she had passed my dad and I moved around a lot. We lived with my aunt twice, my cousin once, his ex girlfriend (crazy af ex girlfriend may I add), a hotel for about a week, and finally we've moved into a house with my dads fiance and her son. Now for my best friends, I have 3 to be exact. Cori, i've known her about 6 and a half years now, shes been with me through everything, the good and the bad. She's so amazing and such a good person. I love her with all my heart and honestly by now she's basically my family. Ri, she's wild, crazy, adventurous, hot headed, and she's a free spirit, even though i've known her for less than a year i feel closer to her than most of the people I know. Mandy, she's basically the opposite of Ri. She's calm, level headed, great at solving problems that seem like they cant be fixed, she very motherly in a sense, but she's like that person that will stop you from chugging a whole bottle of vodka and then you have to yell at her because she's trying to get a tattoo when she's drunk. Now school wise, I was always great in school until 5th grade and I stopped really trying to get good grades, even this year I had to go to summer school because I failed 3 classes. But at the moment my life is sorta somewhat starting to come back together a little.
 Oasis Life:
I joined Oasis in January of 2014, I found out about oasis from Cori, her ign is Sasha589, her brother is probably more well known, his user is Evanito. I was guest for a while before I got member and the application was long overdue at that point. I don't really remember at what point I got trusted but I think it was maybe a month after I got member. I got Trusted+ in April last year. I've only built one town in Oasis, it was called Cakes, a spin off of my previous ign (cake_katt__). I don't really consider myself to be the best builder but I still enjoy building. The people i've really talked to the most on oasis is ShadyGhost or Maskira8, they're both really good friends of mine and they're awesome players of Oasis (go check out shady's vet app pls)(shh that was not advertisement pls dont hurt me). 
 Music/Hobbies/Likes/Dislikes
Okay music is a very special segment for me. I love music with all my heart honestly. I have 2 favorite bands and they are Bring Me The Horizon and Twenty One Pilots. I also have a love for trap music so my favorite trap artist would be Vanic. 
Now that you have examples of my music, let me explain, I like basically every type of classic rock, rock, post hardcore, hardcore, screamo, metal, and death metal music. Now Twenty One Pilots is a unique little pairing of Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun, I don't really know what genre to call them, it's not rap, but not really pop, or alternative, maybe a mix of all three. And trap music is well, trap. So moving on to hobbies, obviously I love gaming, i play mainly computer games, I play Minecraft, League Of Legends, and tf2 (just recently started to playing tf2). Likes and dislikes, my likes are reading, i've read so many popular series and I can read a 500 page book in one day. My favorite book is Ready Player One, it's a sci fi book about the future and a veryyy realistic game. My favorite book series is for sure Eragon, it's about a boy who finds a dragon egg and fights the evil emperor with elves and dwarves  and magical cats, its really cool.  I love sushi, its my favorite food and I was raised on seafood so if i'm angry at you just buy me sushi tbh. I like to cook, and I can cook basically any breakfast food. I love love love adventure, it makes me happy and brings me joy, where I live, in the desert theres not really much to explore and discover so I enjoy frequent trips to the beach. For my dislikes, I hate really deep water, and i'm very scared of being alone. The dark is a major dislike too, i'm scared of a lot of irrational things at this point. I don't like extreme heat, i'd rather live somewhere where its cold and rainy all the time. So this is me and this is my life.

Thanks to whoever decides ot read this whole thing bc I feel like I got carried away...

Peaccceee outttt  Long Overdue Introduction: Kat! 758422
cake_katt__
cake_katt__
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Long Overdue Introduction: Kat! Empty Re: Long Overdue Introduction: Kat!

Post by retkojy 6/17/2015, 6:30 pm

this made me cry. you are an awesome player and I wish the best

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bain 6/17/2015, 6:38 pm

(Late) Welcome to the server, although you've been here longer than me P face. I read the entire thing, nice intro Smile.
Bain
Bain
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fithboy 6/18/2015, 4:25 am

Damn, you've been through a lot! Glad to have you around Kat!
Fithboy
Fithboy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxXDennoXxx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kittycatteo 6/18/2015, 8:59 am

I love Vanic too! Probably can't sleep is my favorite. Anyways, I guess, ... welcome!
Kittycatteo
Kittycatteo
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshLTea 6/18/2015, 9:16 am

*Dead*

JoshLTea
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by PandaMagazine 6/18/2015, 10:29 pm

Great to have u! :)
PandaMagazine
PandaMagazine
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down