Long Overdue... Kunai's Introduction!

Go down

Long Overdue... Kunai's Introduction!  Empty Long Overdue... Kunai's Introduction!

Post by kunaiknife452 2/22/2019, 8:37 am

Hey Everyone! It's Tristan or as everyone knows me, Kunai. It's been a long while since I've joined Oasis and I think it's about time I give a little introduction.

As of now I'm a 17 year old high school senior, turning 18 in May. I have a passion for computers and technology, whether about video games, programming, hardware, or anything in-between!

Some of my favorite games of all-time are Kingdom Hearts, Dark Cloud, Final Fantasy X, Dragon Quest VII, Pokemon Heart Gold & Explorers of Time! I absolutely adored these games when I was younger and the nostalgia in them is real.

Some of my other hobbies are playing the clarinet which I've done since fifth grade and has given me a passion for music, and reading books and fanfics alike, as well as watching Urealms Live! (search it up if you haven't heard of it, it's hilarious).

When I'm out of high-school I'm going to pursue a degree in Computer Science online at WGU and move to live with my two best friends ever.

I value friends more than everything and each of them is very precious to me (there's a lot of you on here!) and I can only I hope I meet more and more of you! You guys are awesome and have changed me for better after the last 6 years! :D

Thanks for giving this a read, I fricking love you guys! <3
Long Overdue... Kunai's Introduction!  20190212
kunaiknife452
kunaiknife452
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down