The Capallrás (Racehorse) re-opening tournament

Go down

The Capallrás (Racehorse)  re-opening tournament Empty The Capallrás (Racehorse) re-opening tournament

Post by ThunderHorse 5/4/2015, 8:16 pm

I know you all have been very patient with us and now your patience has payed off. it's been a very long time since the last Capallrás (Racehorse) tournament. This was because of the massive relocation away from the ocean. So with that being said I am very happy to announce the Next tournament is here, the "Wiik cup"!

This tournament is to celebrate the grand re-opening of the warp. This is the biggest tournament to date so be prepared.

There is no champions but the prizes are all the same for everyone. Now we are trying out a new prize distributer system so please be patient. What we are doing is we have 15 chests each filled with the same prizes. What you do is before the tournament you will stand on the chest you choose. I will add you to the lockette so only you can claim your prizes. The prize chests are All along the hedges leading to the flat track. We are however NOT be using the chase course. We are using the original style "flat track" which is on the other side of the warp. Remember the legal tournament max speed is 11.44 or lower. We are not making any exceptions. We are checking everyones horse's speed before we race.

All details are listed below

Date: Friday May 8th

Time: 6 PM EST

Type: cup

Track: classical flat track

Races: between 2 to 5 depending on how long everyone wants to race

Laps: 2 per race

The prizes are as follows (every racer): 2 diamond blocks, 16 iron blocks, 1 barding (random kind), 1 enchanted book (also random), 8 lapis blocks, and the returning Infamous "tournament participant" medal. Each player will also be automatically entered into a drawing for a 13 speed horse. There will be three winners. The winners of the drawing will be announced after the tournament.

Last edited by ThunderHorse on 5/7/2015, 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Prizes updated)
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down