Racehorse weekly tournament

4 posters

Go down

Racehorse weekly tournament  Empty Racehorse weekly tournament

Post by ThunderHorse 2/8/2014, 1:11 pm

As the title says the weekly tournament for the horse races is tomorrow. (Every sunday every week). All i ask for is to at least show up. This mini game is a tribute to my grandma before she passed away. The build was very emotional for me so even showing up to watch means the world to me

I will announce the time in-game and we will begin

The winning prizes for tomorrow will be: 1 diamond horse armor, 10 hay bales, 8 enderpearls, and a 1 time breeding right with my horse secretariat (speed of 7 so is a very fast horse)

Here are the rules for the tournament 

1) you may only use 1 horse and cannot switch your horse out (only exception is if someone kills your horse)

2) first to win 2 races will be the weekly champion 

3) you can race mules and donkeys if you want. There also must be a minimum of 3 racers for the tournament to happen 

4) if you caught cheating in any way you will be disqualified 

5) you may store your horse in one of the stables for a maximum of 48 hours before the tournament 

6) if you kill anyones horse you will be reported to staff, banned from future tournaments, and possibly banned from the server

7) you may use portable horses being they will be easier to transport instead of warping while riding them

8) you can sell untamed horses by placing for sale signs on the bulletin board next to the rules but are not allowed to be stored in the stables unless given permission by ThunderTheW0lf (bulletin board is made of mossy cobblestone)

9) spectators can place bets on horses 

10) mini game staff will be watching for any rules broken. If they find any rule broken you will be disqualified and banned from up to 5 future tournaments depending on the severity of the rule breaking 

11) all of the mini game staff have the final say in decisions and arguing with them will lead to future bans from the game 

As always i hope you guys enjoy the race. And please participate this mini game is a tribute to my grandma after she passed away and at least attending it means so much to me i spent hours building the track and the build was very emotional for me so please at least attend it.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Racehorse weekly tournament  Empty Re: Racehorse weekly tournament

Post by Xhoblophone 2/8/2014, 1:24 pm

is the course near a warp, how do we get there?
Xhoblophone
Xhoblophone
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by 4emersons 2/8/2014, 2:56 pm

Xhoblophone wrote:is the course near a warp, how do we get there?
It is /warp racehorse
4emersons
4emersons
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChopper20 2/8/2014, 5:18 pm

Time for me to start breeding again Smile
TheChopper20
TheChopper20
Gold Miner