Very important racehorse tournament tomorrow

4 posters

Go down

Very important racehorse tournament tomorrow  Empty Very important racehorse tournament tomorrow

Post by ThunderHorse 9/11/2014, 8:37 pm

Yes guys I am now back and with an important and special tournament tomorrow

Tomorrow i will host a special 9-11-01 memorial tournament (yes i know its a day late but i just got my laptop back a few hours ago and i need time to prepare) 

This tournament will be to remember those who lost their lives 13 years ago to the 9-11 tragedy. 

There is only 1 important rule, all horses MUST wear diamond barding or iron barding (diamond will represent the New York police and iron will represent the New York Fire Department), if you dont have any i am making a MASSIVE deal on them: my diamond barding shop will sell diamond barding for 100 coins and iron barding will be sold at 20 coins please dont buy any if you have some and dont buy any more then 1, i have very few diamond barding and not much iron either.

Rules: all horse speeds are legal and cheating is not allowed

There is no champions for this tournament, all participants get the same prizes; 9 diamonds, 11 gold ingots, and 1 emerald and a mystery prize for the person who wins 1st place in the SECOND race. Good luck to all and remember to have fun and follow the only 2 rules
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Very important racehorse tournament tomorrow  Empty ?

Post by Fluffy807 9/12/2014, 11:30 am

What time is this?
Fluffy807
Fluffy807
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Very important racehorse tournament tomorrow  Empty Re: Very important racehorse tournament tomorrow

Post by Cheerioes 9/12/2014, 2:34 pm

I believe this race will be held today, Sept. 12th, at 5pm EST! I should be on BEFORE the race to help mediate. However, I will not be here for the actual races.
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Very important racehorse tournament tomorrow  Empty horse stuff

Post by retkojy 9/12/2014, 4:28 pm

cant wai till be sure to be there!

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Very important racehorse tournament tomorrow  Empty Re: Very important racehorse tournament tomorrow

Post by ThunderHorse 9/12/2014, 6:33 pm

Ok extremly sorry its late had to deal with a possibly fatel car crash not even a ha
F mile from my house so i was stuck in traffic and just got home. Will get on in a few minutes and we will begin
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 9/12/2014, 8:59 pm

Tournament is now over. We had 3 partipants and had a great tournament, Agwyn, XxEpicgirlzxX, and IHasADerp all raced and made sure to pay respect to those fallen that tragic day 13 years ago. And that mystery prize you heard about yesterday i will now reveal (awarded to Agwyn for winning the second race) and it was........... 6 enchanted gold apples
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down