"Possible" tournament racers MUST READ

Go down

Would you be interested in a tournament?

"Possible" tournament racers MUST READ I_vote_lcap50%"Possible" tournament racers MUST READ I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
"Possible" tournament racers MUST READ I_vote_lcap0%"Possible" tournament racers MUST READ I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
"Possible" tournament racers MUST READ I_vote_lcap50%"Possible" tournament racers MUST READ I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

"Possible" tournament racers MUST READ Empty "Possible" tournament racers MUST READ

Post by ThunderHorse 4/27/2015, 5:14 pm

Ok guys as many of you know Racehorse was closed for a very long time while we were relocating to a new location. It was re-opened not that long ago. Now heres the deal

"IF" we were to host a tournament sometime soon, we need to know who might be able to come. The warp owners are still discussing stuff as we are debating hosting a tournament but we are still finishing with the move and some stuff.

Now if you would like to participate you MUST mail either Thunderhorse, Agwyn, or Cheerioes in-game saying you would like to participate. We need to know this ASAP. We need to know this so "IF" we do host a tournament, we are able to get enough prizes and resources. Tournaments are not cheap for us to run, not only do we sometimes have to buy prizes but we also have to spend $ just to make sure we have enough. We run mainly on donations everything else comes out of our money balance.

Now we are not sure if/when we will host a tournament but if we do it will be to celebrate the re-opening of the warp and the minigame. We are still doing some testing and tweaking the tracks to make sure everyone can enjoy themselves.

If you wish to participate we need you to vote on this poll amd YOU MUST mail any if the three warp owners in game. Again the three warp owners are ThunderHorse, Cheerioes, and Agwyn (it would be easiest to mail ThunderHorse.

Thanks guys and have fun

-Thunder
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down