Regarding some issues at Capãllra or /warp race

Go down

Regarding some issues at Capãllra or /warp race Empty Regarding some issues at Capãllra or /warp race

Post by ThunderHorse 4/15/2015, 10:46 am

There has been a ton of issues coming up lately with rules being broken non-stop. So I am writing this reguarding the rules

First up there has been a ton of leaf blocks broken almost daily, this needs to stop. I'm getting really tired of having to take away time from staff to see who broke them. If Me or any of the warp staff catch you breaking blocks Oasis staff will get involved and you will be banned from Capãllra [/warp race]. If you accidently break a single block like a sea lantern and inform any of the warp staff and oasis staff there will be no punishment as it was an accident. If you break a block and dont tell anyone then you will be in trouble and this will be treated as griefing.

Next up there has been 2 horses stolen from the stockyards. This is not only annoying but agaisnt the rules. This is stealing and oasis staff will get invlolved and a warp ban will occur, you will also pay for the horse(s) you stole. The sale from these horses helps pay for prizes when we are low and gives us the possibility of prize money for some tournaments. If this continues all the horses will be moved away and will not be sold. I'v spent a lot of time finding those horses and getting them there.

There has also been a major issue with the donation hoppers. These ARE NOT trashcans! Every day I am finding junk items in the bins like rotten flesh, eggs, empty bottles, uncooked meat, etc. This is very annoying and if anyone catches you using them as a trashcan you might be banned from Capãllra depending on how often it occurs. As of now there is a $200 coin reward if you catch a player using these as trashcans. To claim this reward you must provide a screenshot and post it on this thread or have you claim verified by a minimum of two or more players. Reward will be sent to you by ThunderHorse after your claim is verified.

Another issue that has come up is players coming into the warp staff stables area. This area is limited to the warp staff only. Players please keep out of there. While it is not a bannable offense you will be warned. If you cant read the signs then you shouldnt be allowed here.

The warp staff have all been really busy lately so I have been the only one to patrol the warp at times. Sometimes I get some help but the warp is pretty big and takes up my time from preparing for tournaments to have to deal with these broken rules. There is a ton of work and preperation put into preparing for these tournaments (a lot more then you would think). It takes us about the whole month to prepare for these and are busy planning and testing stuff to make sure everyone has a chance of winning. We are not magicians and able to pull prizes out of our pockets, we spend most of the time looking for prizes and resources in the world. We only have a certain amount of money so buying prizes is rarely done unless critically needed. Our prize supply is mainly donations and looking for them.

Please follow the rules of the warp, the warp staff have been really busy and we don't want to have to take time out of our day to fix your mistakes. Remember you only get one warning, if you break the rules a second time you might be banned from Capãllra temporarily or permanently. I have been so busy with preparing for the tournament that I have not had much time to do fun stuff with you guys. The warp was made so everyone can make friends, win amazing and expensive prizes, and most importantly have fun on the horses we love.

Again please follow the rules, the warp was built to remember my grandmother since she was involved with the horse industry back in the 1960s-1980s. The warp means so much to me and its disrepectful when people destroy something close to my heart. I built the warp to remember my grandmother after she died a few years ago from cancer, this warp helps me keep her spirit and memories alive. Words cannot describe how much the warp means to me and its really hurtful to me when people cant follow the rules and treat the place like it's a playground to destory. The warp was built just days after she died as this was to help me cope with her death. All I ask is you treat the warp with respect.

-ThunderHorse, main owner of Capãllra
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down