The Pit - Race The Pit.

3 posters

Go down

Have you beaten the Pit yet? WITHOUT potions, godmode or weapons?

The Pit - Race The Pit. I_vote_lcap75%The Pit - Race The Pit. I_vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
The Pit - Race The Pit. I_vote_lcap25%The Pit - Race The Pit. I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
The Pit - Race The Pit. I_vote_lcap0%The Pit - Race The Pit. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

The Pit - Race The Pit. Empty The Pit - Race The Pit.

Post by ericcanam 4/19/2013, 8:37 pm

Many of you have tried The Pit, found in-game at /warp pit. I worked hard on it, and it paid off. People are dying in that thing ALL THE TIME.

Anyways, I'd like to thank Noah for helping me with some materials and for trying it out and dying a few times. (Sorry!)

I've received word that there is somebody trying to make one that is better, using his/her ability to spawn items. NO, I do NOT know if this is, in fact true, but I can assure you that The Pit is the first and the only. There are other parkour courses, but this isn't parkour. There's no way to describe it other than The Pit. 'Cus that's what it is, right? It's a deep, ugly pit full of lava that you can (and probably will, if you haven't already) fall in.

If you haven't already, you can try it out whenever you want, so long as the gate is unlocked. Noah (noahdooling) and I have the ability to unlock it, so if it's locked, just ask us and we'll unlock it. Unless there's some construction going on. Which there sometimes will be.

There are a few reasons for me posting this, and one is to let you know that /warp pit is the first and original pit. (See above)

Another is to alert you that there are some jobs available! (maybe)
I MAY need help to build a little corridor for people to watch their friends fall into the lava and laugh. This hallway will run alongside the actual pit course, but will not be anywhere NEAR as challenging as the actual pit is. This will be accessed through /warp pitwatch, where you can go to watch friends cross the finish line. What's built of the hallway so far is not currently open to anybody except for Noah and I. Anyways, if you want to help me build it, send me a /mail in-game. I only want people who I can trust. If you're a guest, and not Trusted, that doesn't mean I don't trust you. So just /mail me. You may have to supply some glass, or sand and coal. You will be recognized for your help, and you might be able to secure a spot in a future Pit event.

Another reason for me posting this is to tell people that, yes, the first /warp pit Race event is HERE. It will be held Sunday, April 12[code]<sup>st</sup>[/code] 2013 at 1:00 PM (Eastern Time Zone). So if you don't live in this time zone, check to see what time it'll be wherever YOU live. The event itself won't begin, likely, until 1:30 PM, but be there at 1:00 just to make sure you know the rules and everything. If you would like to participate, please send me a /mail in-game, or tell me in the comments. There will likely only be ten-twelve spots, so HURRY UP. If you don't get the last spot, show up anyways. If somebody is a no-show and you're next on the waiting list, YOU'RE UP! Also, you can still watch, from what we have built of the watching hall.

Again, that's [b]/warp pit[/b] to play, and [b]/warp pitwatch[/b] to watch.[code]
ericcanam
ericcanam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://bit.ly/OasisChalkboard

Back to top Go down

The Pit - Race The Pit. Empty Re: The Pit - Race The Pit.

Post by SamHunny 4/19/2013, 9:12 pm

Dude... Record this. <3

SamHunny
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

The Pit - Race The Pit. Empty Record

Post by ericcanam 4/19/2013, 9:24 pm

[quote="SamHunny"]Dude... Record this. <3[/quote]

Not a terrible idea. Not terrible, at all. I might just do that!
ericcanam
ericcanam
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

http://bit.ly/OasisChalkboard

Back to top Go down

The Pit - Race The Pit. Empty Done..

Post by Pandaz1 4/20/2013, 9:03 am

The Pit - Race The Pit. 2013-019

Well.. I was expecting it to be longer, But it was a fun 100 deaths xD Time well spent!
Pandaz1
Pandaz1
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

The Pit - Race The Pit. Empty Re: The Pit - Race The Pit.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down