2 posters

Go down

February 13th drag race tournament   Empty February 13th drag race tournament

Post by ThunderHorse 2/4/2015, 10:44 pm

Yes the title says it all and details below

Date: Friday february 13th

Time: 5pm EST

Type of tournament: Drag race elimination

Max speed: any horses with a lead speed of 10 exact or lower is legal anything above 10 is illegal and will be disqualified

Rules: after you race loser is eliminated. Then winners race other winners and we go till there is 2 racers left and winner of final race wins 1st place and loser gets 2nd. Pretty simple and a new style of tournament. I want a minimum of 4 racers for this tournament as odd number of racers will not work.

Prizes listed below

1st place: 1 diamond barding (horse armor), 1 nametag, 1 diamond sword (unbreaking 3, sharpness 4, fire aspect 2), 1 sponge, 6 sea lanterns, 1 depth strider book, 1 gold apple

2nd place: 1 gold barding (horse armor), 1 nametag, 1 diamond pick axe (Fortune 3, efficiency 4), 1 sponge, 1 protection 3 featherfall 4 book, 6 sea lanterns, 1 gold apple

We will not have participant prizes this time as we are to low on resource prizes to have them. However i will write your name down if you participated and lost and you will receive DOUBLE the amount of participant prizes at the next tournament along with a small cash prize.

Good luck everyone and have fun racing

Last edited by ThunderTheW0lf on 2/10/2015, 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

February 13th drag race tournament   Empty Re: February 13th drag race tournament

Post by ThunderHorse 2/10/2015, 9:19 am

Sorry for those who were wondering why it didn't happen. I had some things come up and had to deal with those and forgot to post this.

It has been rescheduled to this friday February 13th at 5 Pm EST prizes will stay the same

Good luck guys and have fun

Btw this is might have issues with the moving of racehorse but please bear with us
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

February 13th drag race tournament   Empty Re: February 13th drag race tournament

Post by Agwyn 2/10/2015, 12:02 pm

Until further notice, ALL events at racehorse are cancelled; we are having issues with the migration.

Last edited by Agwyn on 2/10/2015, 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I can't code, sorry.)
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down