Racehorse1.8 construction will begin tonight

+2
Cheerioes
LordTomenon
6 posters

Go down

Racehorse1.8 construction will begin tonight Empty Racehorse1.8 construction will begin tonight

Post by ThunderHorse 12/10/2014, 12:00 pm

Thats right I am finally able to get online later today so racehorse1.8 will begin being built today

I have put Agwyn in charge of the construction on the tracks except the tournament track which Lordtomonen is handling.

Since NostrumDomus is unable to focus on the stables Agwyn has offered to build those and they will be built in a different style then planned (lag issues will be severe if we built it in the box shape)

Retkojy is handling the shop and will be running the shop this map instead of me.

Do not build any tracks until the spawn is built

Note to racehorse staff: After the spawn is built I am building the mystery track just after the gates and to the right. Do not build anything on at side for a minimum of 15 blocks from the gates. This track needs room and should be finished today if Coaltrain615 is online to build the redstone or someone else who can handle them.

Estimated time till racehorse officially opens to the players: I'm guessing around 2 or 3 days depending on how fast we can get the spawn, mystery track, and tournament track built. Do not be suprised if we get it ready before then with 10 of us working on it. I do not want non-racehorse staff at the site until spawn is finished as I want the layout to be unknown to players other then the racehorse staff
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Racehorse1.8 construction will begin tonight Empty Re: Racehorse1.8 construction will begin tonight

Post by LordTomenon 12/10/2014, 12:42 pm

Sounds good! I don't think I will be able to be on, as I have things going on tonight until somewhere like 10 PM EST, but if you could mail me coords in-game I could try to help when I have the time.
LordTomenon
LordTomenon
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Racehorse1.8 construction will begin tonight Empty Re: Racehorse1.8 construction will begin tonight

Post by Cheerioes 12/10/2014, 1:04 pm

I should be on to help with stuff- please talk to me, we decided some rough edges! :D
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaba2810 12/10/2014, 4:57 pm

Oooooh. I may not be able to get on until 8-ish because of a concert (Though I might get on before, for some time). I hope to be able to get on today to help :D.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
“We're all a little weird and life's a little weird. And when we find someone who's weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness call it love.” ~Dr.Seuss
Zaba2810
Zaba2810
Iron Miner
Iron Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by retkojy 12/10/2014, 4:59 pm

I cant be on tonight or tomorrow cuz I have 5 tests in 2 days but ill be on on the weekand to make make shop

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 12/10/2014, 8:54 pm

Ok i will be able to get online around 10 pm EST and as soon as a decent spot is found i will mail coords to all racehorse staff
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by NostrumDomus 12/11/2014, 8:53 am

There is a warp, and I believe Agwyn has given you the warp info.
NostrumDomus
NostrumDomus
Redstone Miner
Redstone Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down