Racehorse1.8 info (everything)

4 posters

Go down

Racehorse1.8 info (everything) Empty Racehorse1.8 info (everything)

Post by ThunderHorse 12/8/2014, 5:20 pm

Racehorse info for 1.8

This has all the details for racehorse 1.8 including build assignment details and new and current warp rules

Main info:

-Warp will be /warp racehorse1.8

-warp app will not be posted until tournament track is finished and stables built so set a home at racehorse. I might have a private warp set up if Mad or Pax will allow it and limit it to only warp staff if possible.

-all warp staff should join the racehorse staff party chat so we can communicate during events other then public chat in case its important or secret.

Warp staff 

-[Racehorse Owners] ThunderTheW0lf and Cheerioes 

-[Racehorse Staff] AccusingPanda4, Zaba28, Simbalvr123, Agwyn, NostrumDomus, LordTomenon, retkojy, and IHasADerp 

Building policies for warp staff

- all non-warp staff may have only 1 stable

-warp staff do not get stables at the main ones, instead they get to build their own stables somewhere behind the warp spawn. This is to reduce some horse lag by the actual stables. Warp staff may build their stable out of whatever they want as long as it is not any bigger then a 15-15 area.

-warp staff may build anything that is useful or decorative to racehorse at any time. This means things like statues or a winners circle are allowed to be built but things like houses and other things are not.

-I am going to have a warp staff room for use before and after tournaments

Section I (1): Building info

-Spawn area:  25-35 obsidian spawn area with sea lanterns 

-Spawn contains: shops, rule board, banned player board, bulletin board, monthly tournament champion board, and the entrance to the stables

-Tracks: 6

-Stables info: Agwyn is handling it 

-warp staff room: a 25-25 area which will include a small 5-5 room for each staff member as a temporary house or storage. There will also be 6-6 offices for all warp staff for use or storage of horse related items. You may decorate or re-arrange the office however you want as long as it doesn't go into any other offices. 

-party room: this will be a 15-15 outdoor party area where racers may have parties whenever. This area will include a 5-10 dance floor with DJ area and disco balls, and a bar (potion shop), 

Section II (2): Building assignments

Stables: Agwyn has offered to build them with a new style that is to long to explain

Tracks (specific track you Are building listed below): All warp staff will be building a track

Track assignments (6 tracks total) (I am building 1) try to keep these tracks no bigger then 25 blocks wide but no length limit and all tracks must have starting gates or booths and also must contain a finish line

LordTomenon, Zaba28, Cheerioes, or I will supply all blocks for the tracks just give any of us a list of all blocks needed. When your track is finished call over  Coaltrain615 as he is racehorse's redstone person. If Coal is not online then check with Gr00veDriftTreh, if neither are online then try and find someone good with redstone.

All racehorse staff get to build the famous tournament track and I am putting LordTomenon in charge of this track and he Cheerioes and Zaba28 can spawn the blocks needed. All build ideas are up to you all to figure out. Only requirements are there must be a minimum of 5 starting booths. I promised Coaltrain615 he may do the redstone portion so let him handle that. 

All the racehorse staff should build or help build at least one or two tracks . You all do not need to help with these but these tracks must be built.. Free choices no requirements. Lets try and get some new style tracks built as well.

I am building the mystery track solo as this is also a brand new style track and a new style. Until it is finished not one person will know what this track is, when it is is complete I will reveal it (I am having Coaltrain615 handle redstone but he will not. Know what it is either)

Section III (3): warp rules and warp staff rules

Racehorse staff code of conduct

I need to make sure all the racehorse admins are up to date on the new codes and policies for racehorse1.8  so this is where your getting all this info. Refer to this if you are confused

The rules (player rules you need to enforce) 

Note: see section IV for all racehorse rules

1)  make sure all oasis rules are followed by racers

2) NEVER can any non-warp admin build unless they have Only me or cheers permission 

3) make sure there is no more then 1 stable for any player unless it is brought to my attention for a good reason before hand. 

4) all loose horses must be moved to horsetown1.8 in the holding pen there

5) any other thing you can think of that you feel violates racehorse rules

Warp staff rules

1) as warp staff you need to make sure all the rules are followed

2) you must first issue a warning to a player if they break a rule. if its something large like constant building then issue a warp ban 

3)  come to me or cheer if your having issues with racers 

4) only Agwyn and NostrumDomus can host tournaments as there will only be 1 tournament per month.

5) if you cant get a racer to listen to you then come to me or cheer but if we are both offline then get actual oasis staff involved

6) if some racers are having an issue you are the peace maker so you will need to resolve those issues

7) if your finding griefs let the actual oasis staff know about it and send me some mail if i'm offline letting me know what all was stolen or destroyed so it can be watched 

8) me or cheer can overrule any warp rules if there is a good reason 

9) if you feel something is a violation of racehorse rules you may deal with it as such

Section IV (4) : Racehorse rules and expectations

1) all oasis rules apply at racehorse

2) You WILL NOT GRIEF anything at racehorse as there will be both racehorse staff and oasis staff action taken. 

3) do not leave any horses or any other animals loose in racehorse or action may be taken. If they are found they will be moved to your stable (if you do not have 1 they will be moved to a set location away from racehorse)

4) any player may race at any time on any track they choose.

5) racehorse rules also apply to the tournaments as well as tournament rules

6) there is a ZERO building rule, if you are not authorized by Cheer or me then you greifing and you will recieve a warp ban and oasis staff action! There will be no warnings for building! only warp staff may build and nobody else! (excluding Coaltrain615 as he handles redstone)   

7) tournament rules will be determined by Agwyn and NostrumDomus before a tournament.

8) if you see a grief or rule broken please notify warp staff or if its a major rule breaking then notify oasis staff 

9) there is a $5000 (coin) reward for catching a (racehorse) banned player at racehorse and reporting them to both Oasis staff and warp staff. There will be no reward if you do not supply screenshots proving the event took place. First notify Actual Oasis staff about it then msg one of the warp staff to let them know that it happened, if no warp staff are online send me some mail and I will notify the warp staff when they are online .

10) warp staff have final say in anything taking place at racehorse. Arguing with them will just lead to warp bans 

11) any other offense not listed in the rules that is deemed against  the rules by warp staff will be dealt with accordingly.

Section V (5): current racehorse banned players and reasons

Will be updated every time a player is banned from racehorse. Warp bans have legit reasons but if you cant follow warp rules there is no other options other the a warp ban.(warp staff let me know and I will edit this, do not post a reply letting me know as I may not see it)

1) kinkin32187 
Reason: after being warned many times about unauthorized building on the 1.7 map  a warp ban was seen as necessary. You will never be allowed back at racehorse since you cant read the rules of the warp despite there bing a "rules enforced" book right at the warp spawn and a huge rule board. i hate having to do this but your way of constant rule breaking last map was ridiculous so as of now you are done with racehorse. Don't let me or any of the warp staff find you there or hear of you being there   

2)
Reason:

3)
Reason:

4)
Reason:

5)
Reason:
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Racehorse1.8 info (everything) Empty Re: Racehorse1.8 info (everything)

Post by retkojy 12/8/2014, 6:12 pm

umm thunder aren't all warp staff allowed to host tournaments

retkojy
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 12/8/2014, 10:48 pm

retkojy wrote:umm thunder aren't all warp staff allowed to host tournaments
It had to be changed cause it's a lot of work having multiple tournaments monthly so this is just to save time preparing for them

If any of the warp staff want to host a tournament then you would need to talk to Agwyn
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes 12/9/2014, 9:13 am

I don't even think we have the arena built for 1.8- but just a warning: I've found a gazillion horses, so nothing's changed from 1.7
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 12/9/2014, 9:48 am

Cheerioes wrote:I don't even think we have the arena built for 1.8- but just a warning: I've found a gazillion horses, so nothing's changed from 1.7
l

Got that covered I'm going to see if someone can do a world edit to flatten out an area. I just need to find a flat area perfect for horses preferably a plains or savanna biome.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn 12/9/2014, 5:10 pm

Guys I told you yesterday, its already done... I gave you both the warp and everything...
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down