New Racing Style!

3 posters

Go down

New Racing Style! Empty New Racing Style!

Post by Agwyn 12/2/2014, 9:50 am

So, during the November promo I forgot to make this little announcement of mine: in 1.8 there will be a new style of racing introduced - Steeplechase!  

This has already been approved of ThunderTheW0lf, the prototype has already been approved.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Probably the biggest feature of this design is that it nearly 100% customizable; I can change every jump both height and length, the number and type of jumps and to some extent the shape of the course, though once I lay it I likely will not edit the lane much. This prototype is built in a 100 x 50 block rectangle, the full course depends on 1.8. Furthermore, I plan to change the course monthly and I assure you this will take skill, breeding and timing to win on this one.
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

New Racing Style! Empty Re: New Racing Style!

Post by ThunderHorse 12/2/2014, 10:38 am

Just to add on to this

I want this to track to be built right next to the tournament track for easy finding and so it's not on the other side of racehorse. I have looked over the prototype and it is amazing and will be a lot of fun for everyone. We should be able to host special time trial tournaments on this track and it will be a great addition along with the mystery track.
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn 12/2/2014, 11:11 am

Though a 'Time Trial' edition is possible, I personally am against it. The full scale will be build and designed to hold anywhere from 6 to 12 horses, a chase for glory if you will. Time trials will take too long, probably be too messy to be honest and since each course should take about 1:30 to 3:00 minutes depending on the skill of the rider and horse stats, takes way too long.

Spoiler:
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 12/2/2014, 5:27 pm

Agwyn wrote:Though a 'Time Trial' edition is possible, I personally am against it. The full scale will be build and designed to hold anywhere from 6 to 12 horses, a chase for glory if you will. Time trials will take too long, probably be too messy to be honest and since each course should take about 1:30 to 3:00 minutes depending on the skill of the rider and horse stats, takes way too long.

Spoiler:
Your track your call 

I'm fine with having another track specifically for time trials built and after looking over the pictures again I can see what you are saying
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheerioes 12/3/2014, 11:53 am

You do remember I have a jump course on 1.7?
Cheerioes
Cheerioes
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderHorse 12/3/2014, 11:55 am

Cheerioes wrote:You do remember I have a jump course on 1.7?

Im aware of that but it is not located at racehorse
ThunderHorse
ThunderHorse
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Agwyn 12/3/2014, 6:14 pm

Cheer: You probably told me and I forgot... *facepalm*. Sorry. I am planning on a new show jump course though at Racehorse, I'd could use some ideas if you've got any!
Agwyn
Agwyn
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down