Modern Town Warp

2 posters

Go down

Modern Town Warp Empty Modern Town Warp

Post by MisterDoctorPeppa 5/29/2014, 6:02 pm

Minecraft username: mrdrpeppa

Real name (recommended): Will or William

Proposed name of warp: /warp ModernTown

Location of warp (coordinates):x:-5504 y:73 z: -5834     (if this is accepted, please make the warp facing the rules, thanks)

Why do you deserve a warp?:I am an owner of a town I just recently started up and I've owned a town before at /warp eden before the server restart for the update. I want easy access for not only me but other members so they can enjoy my town and have an easy way to get the there homes if they are residents of ModernTown.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?:I have a public farm of wheat, carrots, potatoes, melon, and pumpkins. I have a mob farm inhabited by cows, sheep, pigs, chicken, and a horse. I have a park with a snack shop that sells food. I am making plots at the moment and I currently sold the only two I made. The town has walls to keep hostile mobs out, but spiders are able to get through. It is all lit up so mobs shouldn't spawn inside the town. I have town rules and information. I will be the owner of the town and ThunderTheW0lf is my co-owner. My two residents are really helping me make this town a success. I am currently making a district filled with plots. I will also have a district filled with premade house. I will have a shopping district and I will have a public mine.

MisterDoctorPeppa
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

Modern Town Warp Empty Re: Modern Town Warp

Post by Cupcake 5/29/2014, 6:33 pm

Approved, With a warning do not build any closer to MHR's build not 200 blocks away. This is pushing the allowable town limits, but not breaking them. Have a nice day. 
Cupcake
Cupcake
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down