Warp App - /warp enchant (+ Xenon town)

2 posters

Go down

Warp App - /warp enchant (+ Xenon town) Empty Warp App - /warp enchant (+ Xenon town)

Post by Lina 12/17/2016, 9:29 pm

Minecraft username: LinaVoltage (past: izumi4kona)

Real name (recommended): Lina T.

Proposed name of warp: enchant

Location of warp (coordinates): 169 / 71 / -5267 (x/y/z), facing south (toward the table)
Warp is set in front of the enchant table, Xenon town can be accessed outside the enchant building. It's set up like the first Voltage was.

Why do you deserve a warp?:
I've had towns in the past, I haven't had a town in almost a year, and yeah. I've also run /warp enchant in the past a few times, and no one has made it yet this map. I got really bored with my little corner of builds last map.
tl;dr I'm retired, it's xmas break, and I have nothing better to do with my life.

If your warp will be for a town, how developed is the skeleton of the town? Is it ready to be inhabited?:
I am in the mind-numbing process of digging a mine and laying down more plots for Xenon, but so far we have:
-maxed enchant table (obvi), with a shelf-less one downstairs
-other utilities: anvils, crafttable, enderchest, brewing stands, furnaces
-several minishop plots
-several residence plots (+ a few plots reserved in bedrock for a large project atm)
-a nether portal
-a farm (wheat, potato, carrots, and beetroots so far - il add more as I find things)
-a rule board (essential)
-I shoved torches all over the place to both claim some land for expansion and help deter mobspawns
[Only mods are allowed to see this image]

I have a list of projects and things to build, but I feel like it's good enough state for a warp at this point. It's akin more to the first Voltage, where we started with an enchant warp, some basic framework, and expanded as time went on.

Plots are free, one residence plot and one shop plot per person. If you wish to claim more plots, please mail or message me for approval first.

Thank you for your time.
MERRY CHRYSLER
Lina
Lina
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Warp App - /warp enchant (+ Xenon town) Empty Re: Warp App - /warp enchant (+ Xenon town)

Post by Kenyanot 12/18/2016, 12:44 am

Approved! I like the addition of the pic :P
Kenyanot
Kenyanot
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down