Hidden_Legend unfairly banned...

4 posters

Go down

Hidden_Legend unfairly banned... Empty Hidden_Legend unfairly banned...

Post by Hidden_Legend 5/26/2012, 11:00 am

Well where to begin really. It started 3 days ago with Themagicos1 and he killed my animals and broke all the crops i planted and treated to knock my house down. Previous to this he had been giving Soviet_Scotsman grief both on the server and through steam and we had , had enough oh his constant moaning and grief on both our parts and so we asked him to leave our houses and surrounding area as he didn't help to build the area up much and he didn't leave. This then lead to an argument and staff members getting involved, finally Dixikid told Themagicos to move as that was the only solution to this problem in hand. Everything was then fine with us until Taccy started to treat us unfairly and pick on us at any given point that he could and used his higher user status to convict us of anything that we did or didn't do. For example i was just cropping my fields and he teleported to me and started looking around our area for no apparent reason and he did this on several occasions and when i asked him what he was doing he just ignored me and flew away to another place in the area. Yesterday either a friend of Themagicos1 or a another member on the server came along and built a house right next to our area and he said that i griefed he immediately when i hadn't and so more staff members got involved with this matter. Again the matter was dealt with but a mod and we went back to our buildings. Then after the issue was dealt with Taccy logged into the server and immediately started to accuse me of grief even though i was just digging up sand. He then teleported to me again and started clicking on every block in the area to see if i had removed something which i didn't put down. Finally after 5-10 minutes he found a structure which Themagicos1 had placed and made staff come and put it back up and ban both me and soviet without even asking us why we did it. The staff didn't know that another staff member had already solved the issue by making us give him the wood from the structure and killing us several times in a blaze room.
Overall i feel that myself and soviet have been unfairly treated from the start of us coming on the server and Taccy and Themagicos1 was looking for any reason to get us removed from the server even if we didn't do anything wrong.
I would appreciate it if you could see my point of view in this issue and would unban me as i haven't really done anything so bad that is worth a ban as all matters were dealt with at the time and the staff just started to gang up on us get us banned. (sorry for the long message but it was needed)

Hidden_Legend
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Hidden_Legend unfairly banned... Empty Re: Hidden_Legend unfairly banned...

Post by Heisenberg 5/26/2012, 11:04 am

You removed a 4000 block structure by Magic and tried to get away with it. Mad gets unlimited Taccy points for seeing through this BS and banning you for griefing.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Hidden_Legend unfairly banned... Empty taccy

Post by Hidden_Legend 5/26/2012, 11:07 am

As i said in the post you don't like us so whatever you say here is going to be against us and if you took the time to read the post you would see that you have been singling us out for the past few days just to moan at and try to get us banned so i feel that you are just trying to make the situation worse so please keep any further opinions to yourself .

Hidden_Legend
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg 5/26/2012, 11:10 am

Hidden_Legend wrote:As i said in the post you don't like us so whatever you say here is going to be against us and if you took the time to read the post you would see that you have been singling us out for the past few days just to moan at and try to get us banned so i feel that you are just trying to make the situation worse so please keep any further opinions to yourself .

Here's a fact without any opinion: You destroyed 4000 of Magic's blocks.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden_Legend 5/26/2012, 11:13 am

Taccy you dug that up from 2 days ago and so were clearly out to ban me and soviet and so regardless of if you think it was wring magic got removed from the area by a mod and got told to take ALL his stuff with him and since he didnt take it then he obviously didn't want it sp we had every right to remove it

Hidden_Legend
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 5/26/2012, 11:17 am

Here's some cold hard facts to rain down on you two. We do not single out players, we never have! The two of you were griefing & got caught. You might have gotten away with it, if you didn't resort to that childish arguing with Poshington, then myself & the other staff wouldn't have LogBlocked all that real estate to find out who was griefing who.

You got caught, now deal with it!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden_Legend 5/26/2012, 11:22 am

With all due respect Taccy isn't even staff he just tries to act like he is and david if you saw what he did to us then he is also in the wrong here, clearly Mcposhington came to where we lived to stir up trouble as we live in the middle of the jungle and no way would you just happen to stumble upon our home as it is in the thick of the jungle and also withing 5 minutes of him being on the server i gave him a fernace and a crafting table to help him and he said is this part of ANOTHER scheme and so either he knew Magic or anther person who disliked us on the server otherwise he wouldn't have known about the whole deal.

I would appreciate it if an mod or admin would have a say other than wanna-be's

Hidden_Legend
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by mickdude2 5/26/2012, 11:23 am

Taccy wrote:
Hidden_Legend wrote:As i said in the post you don't like us so whatever you say here is going to be against us and if you took the time to read the post you would see that you have been singling us out for the past few days just to moan at and try to get us banned so i feel that you are just trying to make the situation worse so please keep any further opinions to yourself .

Regardless if someone is living in it or not, destroying someone else's property is grief and thus illegal and thus bannable. I have no mercy or pity for you. Goodbye, and GO GRIEF ANOTHER SERVER
mickdude2
mickdude2
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidden_Legend 5/26/2012, 11:30 am

mickdude2 wrote:
Taccy wrote:

Regardless if someone is living in it or not, destroying someone else's property is grief and thus illegal and thus bannable. I have no mercy or pity for you. Goodbye, and GO GRIEF ANOTHER SERVER

Ok so i have a bunch of 13 and 14 year olds thinking they have some godly power over everyone. I don't suppose you looked inside my house that Magic was going to knock down did you. Well he got rid of blocks in there before we removed the tower so therefore he griefed thus illegal thus ban him as he griefed first.

Also i would like someone who is mature to comment as all these people are like 12 and so don't really see our point of view in this they all just stick up for each other

Hidden_Legend
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Davidmich 5/26/2012, 11:31 am

Thread locked!

Davidmich
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down