PERMA BANNED: Mag3stic_Dragon, and TEMP BANNED THEDEW2001 30 DAYS.

2 posters

Go down

PERMA BANNED: Mag3stic_Dragon, and TEMP BANNED THEDEW2001 30 DAYS. Empty PERMA BANNED: Mag3stic_Dragon, and TEMP BANNED THEDEW2001 30 DAYS.

Post by Guest 7/5/2013, 1:52 am

Edit: Maybe... maybe ....30 days is a bit harsh...
Not sure if being too harsh or I if i just feel bad for this ban. I haven't slept in over 30 hours now, and this behavior from a 50$+ donator/trusted is complete crap in my honest opinion.
If other staff has any input on this or think the length should be changed, by all means speak up- or even change it if you need to.

Hell, maybe demotion of donor privleges would be enough without a ban, but I can't do that... so if anyone has any better ideas, feel free to share those xD

time:now
length-
mag: PERMA NO APPEAL EVER. STAY ON YOUR MAIN DEW!!!!!!!!!!!
thedew2001: TEMPBAN 30 DAYS
*I have no control over your donater privileges. I will let higher staff decide if they stay at their current level

They are both thedew2001. He logged on an alternate account, and the first damn thing he did was GRIEF.
I checked the IP adresses, they are the same. He also admitted he was Dew when he logged on.

This is your THIRD GRIEF (known to me) in about a MONTH.
The first being all of my chickens.
The second digging into chick's house or something.
The third being this crap.
Scrrenshots provided:
https://i.imgur.com/boTq7fw.png
PERMA BANNED: Mag3stic_Dragon, and TEMP BANNED THEDEW2001 30 DAYS. BoTq7fw
Did you think, if you logged on another account and griefed, that you'd have no punishment?
YOU'RE A DONOR AND A TRUSTED, ACT LIKE IT.
You have 30 days to get your act together. Staff has warned you time and time again!

Last edited by Lina on 7/5/2013, 2:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : info added)

Back to top Go down

PERMA BANNED: Mag3stic_Dragon, and TEMP BANNED THEDEW2001 30 DAYS. Empty Re: PERMA BANNED: Mag3stic_Dragon, and TEMP BANNED THEDEW2001 30 DAYS.

Post by Krazo 7/5/2013, 7:11 am

It's good.
Krazo
Krazo
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

PERMA BANNED: Mag3stic_Dragon, and TEMP BANNED THEDEW2001 30 DAYS. Empty Re: PERMA BANNED: Mag3stic_Dragon, and TEMP BANNED THEDEW2001 30 DAYS.

Post by madscientist032 7/5/2013, 10:46 am

Lina wrote:I have no control over your donater privileges. I will let higher staff decide if they stay at their current level.
Dew, I warned you last time about this. Your donator privileges have been revoked.
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down