Unfairly banned and blamed and cussed at.

+4
saeTan
Nova042
dtfgator
roboyle
8 posters

Go down

Unfairly banned and blamed and cussed at. Empty Unfairly banned and blamed and cussed at.

Post by roboyle 5/24/2011, 10:46 pm

Well, all Gosh members who have been on today or yesterday will have known and probably visited my night club.
I logged on and it was griefed.
By an Admin.
Called in Saetan.
He banned me.
Said the circuit boards (flashy redstone) was "illegal" and had been causing all the lag on the server.

Why I should be unbanned:
I am a good person, ask any gosh members. Used a lot of resources to build a public night club for no pay, because I loved Gosh.
The rules say profane language is prohibited. Before I was banned and Saetan was looking at the "illegal circuit boards" he was cussing at me for causing all the lag.
It couldn't have been causing all the lag because IT HADN'T EVEN BEEN UP AND BUILT FOR ONE DAY!
Saetan also didn't listen to me at all and just blamed and cussed at me. Then kicked me and banned me.
All of my Gosh friends know I am a very good person, and out of them and all the people who frequently visit (and usually grief) (about 10 or 15 members and visitors total.) no one had said anything to me about it being "illegal", all I had gotten were things like
"Very nice job, Rob." from BroadStreetBully
and "Really cool" from atomic_Dragon. (sorry if I get you in trouble for listing your names.)
Saetan said "Your night club has been causing all the damn lag on the server!" and other things. Didnt listen to me at all, just ranted.
Anyone from Gosh can vouch for my goodness, and please do fellow Gosh members.
I was unjustly and unfairly banned and blamed for things I couldn't have caused.

roboyle
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Unfairly banned and blamed and cussed at. Empty Re: Unfairly banned and blamed and cussed at.

Post by dtfgator 5/24/2011, 10:58 pm

I'll try and get him to unban you. You don't deserve to be banned. However, redstone circuits like that do cause massive amounts of lag on the server, and so are not allowed, regardless of whether that is explicitly said in the rules.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Unfairly banned and blamed and cussed at. Empty Re: Unfairly banned and blamed and cussed at.

Post by roboyle 5/24/2011, 10:59 pm

No one told me that!
Thanks gator.

roboyle
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 5/24/2011, 11:24 pm

And please next time do not triple post. You can get your point across without flooding the forums with the same thread. I deleted the other two posts that repeat your exact statement.
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by roboyle 5/24/2011, 11:30 pm

I didnt realize I had. whoops.

roboyle
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by saeTan 5/24/2011, 11:46 pm

A.) What is gosh.
B.) Read the rules.
C.) Saying "The admin king griefed me. Ban him. Do it. You know you want to" does not help your argument.
D.) Read the rules.
saeTan
saeTan
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinical 5/25/2011, 12:53 am

I think he should be banned.
Sinical
Sinical
Lapis Miner
Lapis Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by dtfgator 5/25/2011, 7:12 am

1. Gosh is a town.
2. Does it say no circuits in the rules?
3. If he yelled/argued/insulted you then this is entirely different, and maybe a ban is in order.
dtfgator
dtfgator
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by roboyle 5/25/2011, 7:46 am

Do you think I was serious when I said we should ban the admin?
I wasn't

roboyle
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta400 5/25/2011, 10:55 am

Keep him banned
Vegeta400
Vegeta400
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 5/25/2011, 1:39 pm

Keep him banned, hes been on trouble lately anyways.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by roboyle 5/25/2011, 6:06 pm

Does anyone mind explaining why I should stay banned, instead of just saying it?
And ExtraSauce, Ive been on trouble lately? You mean in trouble? And if so, how?

roboyle
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtraSauce 5/25/2011, 6:13 pm

With mypasswordis..

You two have been fighting lately.
ExtraSauce
ExtraSauce
Professional Miner
Professional Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by roboyle 5/25/2011, 8:38 pm

He started calling me Ribiloa and gay because I made a "not a strip club" before him.

roboyle
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by roboyle 5/26/2011, 6:16 pm

Does no one have a legitimate reason I should be kept banned?

roboyle
Tree Puncher
Tree Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldMine 5/26/2011, 6:31 pm

roboyle wrote:Does no one have a legitimate reason I should be kept banned?

heres a reason in the rules under Section IV. Building Rules part c. it clearly states "You are allowed to build with redstone, but clock circuits are NOT ALLOWED. They cause major lag to the server and can result in a ban for not reading the rules.".
That is a direct quote.

Also earlier on you say
roboyle wrote:No one told me that!
Thanks gator.
responding to wat dtf saying how it causes massive lag. Well no one has to say this you are REQUIRED to read the rules before joining.

~Goldmine

GoldMine
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova042 5/27/2011, 2:25 am

Seeing that as far as I can tell you were only banned for the redstone thing, and it wasn't a large scale circuit, I'm going to unban you. But SaeTan is right, read the rules and be more aware of what is and isn't allowed. He technically has the right to ban you for the redstone circuit. As for the swearing, I've never known SaeTan to be the swearing type unless you really pissed him off.
Nova042
Nova042
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down