wedell2
madscientist032
cloudkesh
devildog115
9 posters

Go down

Devildog115's Veteran Application Empty Devildog115's Veteran Application

Post by devildog115 2/10/2011, 12:25 am

Please remember, you must have been on the server for 18 days before you will be considered for Veteran candidate. (In case you're wondering, Artisan is 12.)

Veteran rank is a step up from Trusted rank- it is the highest rank a "guest", or player who is not on the moderating team, can have.

Minecraft username: devildog115

Real name (recommended): Austin Roddy

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 3 weeks an more , atleast 24 days

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Every day for atleast 3-5 hours

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you:
FinalWorld, Saetan , Sainteven, Ariley , InvertPanda, Mod-Berezur, XxLegendxX, XxGoldminexX, Kingnothing_01 ,moomoomage, RYNO73 ,Sinical,walshie4, , non admin/mods , faststang, Cathald903,Atomic_Donkeh, miles_mole, xlRaptorZz,wedell2,bob, ShuBragg,madscientist032,dtfgator, sami,CloudKesh

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:. I built a city (Greenville) and i was about to give up untill i met final who gave me inspiration to keep on building an not to give up from greifers , i built a wall an underground housing which is growing by the day , we have atleast 11 people living there. I moved out an into goldmines The Lost City an i got a job an helped around the area with goldmine, I have made a restrant at spleef and i give away free food if an wonderer travels there. in my city i built 3-4 houses with nice upgrades ask -FinalWorld- i even made a store to donate free stuff thats non needed. (mabey people wont steal if they got something for free at my city .

the reason i want Veteran - because I absolutely
Love to build an help outhers build once i get a ideal i just flow with it.
also when i become veteran i can be able to tp to outhers than asking busy admin's/veteran's
an following the huge land it would be quicker if i could tp to them an actully help them right away instead of takeing 1-2 hours to find them. MY Project i would Love to build would be a Dam it would be 10 blocks wide 10-30blocks high an it would actully have water flooding through (i like detail) it an then i would make a hotel or cabins out side of it an when im online Water will be flowing throught it . i also love to decorate when if i can , 3 rules style, retro, diffrent , or just rare from seeing on this server retro only if it matches , if you would want to see the 3 houses goto greenville an look in underground houseing an look for a sign saying sunny avn' an or ask final world.

this is the best server i have ever been on. i got 2 of my friends from an old server to come here brotherpk an faststang an this is the only server ill be going on. best people, nice staff /people /friends.
I really want to start on that project but it wont happend untill i get the recources.

Thank you,
Austin-devildog115 :)

Last edited by devildog115 on 2/12/2011, 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot cloudkesh)
devildog115
devildog115
Banned
Banned

http://www.P2SF.webstarts.com

Back to top Go down

Devildog115's Veteran Application Empty Re: Devildog115's Veteran Application

Post by cloudkesh 2/10/2011, 12:30 am

devildog115 wrote:Please remember, you must have been on the server for 18 days before you will be considered for Veteran candidate. (In case you're wondering, Artisan is 12.)

Veteran rank is a step up from Trusted rank- it is the highest rank a "guest", or player who is not on the moderating team, can have.

Minecraft username: devildog115

Real name (recommended): Austin Roddy

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: 3 weeks an more , atleast 24 days

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: Every day for atleast 3-5 hours

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you:
FinalWorld, Saetan , Sainteven, Ariley , InvertPanda, Mod-Berezur, Kingnothing_01 ,moomoomage, RYNO73 ,Sinical,walshie4, , non admin/mods , faststang, Cathald903,Atomic_Donkeh, miles_mole, xlRaptorZz,wedell2,bob, ShuBragg,madscientist032,dtfgator, sami,

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?:. I built a city (Greenville) and i was about to give up untill i met final who gave me inspiration to keep on building an not to give up from greifers , i built a wall an underground housing which is growing by the day , we have atleast 11 people living there. I moved out an into goldmines The Lost City an i got a job an helped around the area with goldmine, I have made a restrant at spleef and i give away free food if an wonderer travels there. in my city i built 3-4 houses with nice upgrades ask -FinalWorld- i even made a store to donate free stuff thats non needed. (mabey people wont steal if they got something for free at my city .

the reason i want Veteran - because I absolutely
Love to build an help outhers build once i get a ideal i just flow with it.
also when i become veteran i can be able to tp to outhers than asking busy admin's/veteran's
an following the huge land it would be quicker if i could tp to them an actully help them right away instead of takeing 1-2 hours to find them. MY Project i would Love to build would be a Dam it would be 10 blocks wide 10-30blocks high an it would actully have water flooding through (i like detail) it an then i would make a hotel or cabins out side of it an when im online Water will be flowing throught it . i also love to decorate when if i can , 3 rules style, retro, diffrent , or just rare from seeing on this server retro only if it matches , if you would want to see the 3 houses goto greenville an look in underground houseing an look for a sign saying sunny avn' an or ask final world.

this is the best server i have ever been on. i got 2 of my friends from an old server to come here brotherpk an faststang an this is the only server ill be going on. best people, nice staff /people /friends.
I really want to start on that project but it wont happend untill i get the recources.

Thank you,
Austin-devildog115 :)

....Sorry man, not in the mood to Vouch or anything....
cloudkesh
cloudkesh
Banned
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lukecastellan909

Back to top Go down

Post by madscientist032 2/10/2011, 2:03 am

Devil is probably one of the nicest Minecrafters on this server (next to Fast and Kevo of course). Really creative. His house in Greenville is amazing. Definitely vouching for this kid. He knows what he's doing, and is always trying out new things to keep the server alive regardless of griefers and what have you.

Also I think he's very dedicated to his role here on Oasis. He's very helpful, and is always working on some project.

You have my vote.

-mads
madscientist032
madscientist032
Oasis SMP Owner
Oasis SMP Owner

https://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist032

Back to top Go down

Devildog115's Veteran Application Empty Devildog115

Post by wedell2 2/11/2011, 4:42 pm

I vouch for devildog because he is verey trustworthy. he would never ever greif. i would trust him with my house and all my items in minecraft. if you die over by him like if you fall or something he would make a chest and place the items inside. and tell the person that his/her items are in there. and that's why i vouch for Devil for vetren!

[b]Senceriley Wedell2

Rank trusted

wedell2
Diamond Miner
Diamond Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevo235 2/12/2011, 1:12 am

Honestly, my first time joining as at the server, Devildog was at the spawn helping newbies like myself have a home in the server. Without him I probably would have just left and would still be bouncing server to server today. He showed me hospitality and gave me a purpose in the server. In my first 5 days in this server I lived in Greenville and he always kept me busy with work and kept me motivated with enthusiasm. My memory isn't the greatest, but, he is the first person and most active person I can remember from this server and also probably the nicest person I've met in Minecraft so far. He is nice to everyone no matter if they are a newb to the server or not but I have to say to pick him as a Veteran you would definitly get what you expect out of a Veteran. There is no other choice I'd suggest then for you to pick him as a Veteran. If you are still reading this you'd be crazy to not let him be a Veteran :D

Sincerely
-Kevo235, Trusted
Kevo235
Kevo235
Legendary Miner
Legendary Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 2/12/2011, 4:49 am

Vouch
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta400 2/12/2011, 2:18 pm

Thats a really REALLY long application.
Vegeta400
Vegeta400
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down

Devildog115's Veteran Application Empty VOUCH

Post by rule 2/13/2011, 4:08 am

honestly this guy is very nice :D i want to make this short i am tired :sleep: so yea basically i vouch he is an awesome player a nice minecrafter and his app is very nice and long

rule

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 2/14/2011, 11:08 pm

rule wrote:honestly this guy is very nice :D i want to make this short i am tired :sleep: so yea basically i vouch he is an awesome player a nice minecrafter and his app is very nice and long

Thank you :D
devildog115
devildog115
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by devildog115 2/24/2011, 9:55 pm

Thank you every one :D
devildog115
devildog115
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Leagle 2/25/2011, 6:41 am

i vouch, i don't have to explain why. you know what i mean. :)
Leagle
Leagle
Master Miner
Master Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by WesleyMD 2/25/2011, 10:16 pm

Vouch
WesleyMD
WesleyMD
Emerald Miner
Emerald Miner