veteran application

2 posters

Go down

veteran application Empty veteran application

Post by cloneman1000 1/23/2011, 3:02 pm

Minecraft username: cloneman1000

Real name (recommended): Vasin

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: a couple of months

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: As long as i have a computer and internet I'm there

Name any Admins or Mods who would vouch for you: If I'm not mistaken its and election now

Why do you deserve Veteran status? What sets you apart from the other Trusted players?: I all ways get griefed and I help other people rebuild their homes too, I respect people who respect me, I respect any and all creations, I don't abuse power, For some reason people new to the server usually find my house early in game so I show them around and help them, I help people that need help from other people to build big creations

cloneman1000
Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger

Back to top Go down

veteran application Empty Re: veteran application

Post by Cathald903-ToiletRollMan 1/23/2011, 5:47 pm

I will probally sound like a dick for saying this but there are people that do deserve it more (i am NOT saying i do because this man wants it just as much as me) but if you were appling for Artisian (if you could) i would deffinetly vouch for you! Please don't hate me for sayn that!!!

And just to ariley and any suoeradmins there has to be more ranks because its too hard to get from trusted to anywhere and by the looks of things there are some trusteds that wont rank up for a long time if things don't change.
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Cathald903-ToiletRollMan
Gold Miner
Gold Miner

Back to top Go down